Webike - slow postage?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIMP_PRO

Reaction score
I purchased some stuff from webike last month. It was posted on the 19th of august. My last package took 8 days to arrive, and this lot has been 20 days and still counting!

Anyone else experiencing problems?

How long between you placing the order and them informing you that it had been sent? You didn't bump the order price over the $1000 limit did you? otherwise it may be sitting at customs quarantine section for 21 days.

Webike sends stuff ems normally one of the quickest going... I've brought $1500 and avoided customs duty I think the yen price tags helps out some what.

Have they sent you tracking number?

If not, then they have not sent it yet....they would still be waiting on a part to come into stock.

They cancelled my whole order of about $600 just cos they didn't have 1 $40 part. had to re send another order minus that part so don't know if out of stock would be the problem. Still waiting on that order also though so......maybe. I only sent my order last Wednesday or Thursday though so i can't really complain just yet.
The days are getting longer every day.

Last edited:
I purchased the items about the 15th. But got sent the tracking number on the 19th...

The parcel was only $400 worth. I'm getting abut worried!

I purchased the items about the 15th. But got sent the tracking number on the 19th...

The parcel was only $400 worth. I'm getting abut worried!

Just contact them (webike), ems is insured for 2,000,000 yen if anything is lost. My parcel got lost they're getting back to me

They cancelled my whole order of about $600 just cos they didn't have 1 $40 part. had to re send another order minus that part so don't know if out of stock would be the problem. Still waiting on that order also though so......maybe. I only sent my order last Wednesday or Thursday though so i can't really complain just yet.
The days are getting longer every day.

Ive had a few with items with unknown or long times expected and their emails say they will cancel the order if they do not hear back.. Ive just written back to remove the item No:1 @ $$$ and refund the items value and given the go ahead with the rest of the order

The refund Invoices read weird but it all works out perfect without fault.

Never had a drama in the 4 months ive been buying from them.. I have come up against at least 5 items that were not stocked at the supplier like takegawa or daytona over a few different orders, also have been advised of part number changes and if its ok for them to send the new item number out instead.

Webike and J-Parts are both easy to deal with and promptly reply to emails

About 2 motns ago I had a $600 order and one part was out of stock so they cancelled the whole order and I had to re-order without that part. but then about a month ago I ordered about $500 worth and a part was on back order and they made me wait 3 weeks for it to come in.

Gimp, when you do the serch on EMS where does the tracking say the parcel is?

About 2 motns ago I had a $600 order and one part was out of stock so they cancelled the whole order and I had to re-order without that part. but then about a month ago I ordered about $500 worth and a part was on back order and they made me wait 3 weeks for it to come in.

Gimp, when you do the serch on EMS where does the tracking say the parcel is?

the last time it was 'tracked' was on the 20th of last month

Aug 20th - Distpatch from outward office of exchange - tokyo international - tokyo metropolis

so all my parts were posted on the 19th. im still wondering why its been so long. my other orders have taken way less to arrive... :thumbdown:

hey gimper ,, good to see you mate ..
webike has on their site , that they themselfs are not a shop parsay , that they have to place an order with the sellers that they promote ,,
some parts take time to manufacture and produce ,, " gcraft takegawa etc , "
but it seems odd if they have shipped and given you tracking , and it seems to not have shown .
often very quick with ems ,,, one week odd after the order has been confirmed and filled .
pm sent .

Latest posts

Back