What 50 would suit me

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djeuro1981

Reaction score
Hi,

Just making a thread wondering if i can get peoples thoughts on this

Looking at purchasing a 50cc and was wondering what i should actually look for
i am 33 years old and weigh 85 kg's "yeah i no im most probably the oldest on here" but im still young at heart

wanting to spend roughly $1000 max on a decent 50, just needing to be pointed in the right direction please

What you want is a genuine crf50. Really fun to ride around. Im 6ft2 and 85Kgs odd and with a big bar kit and a stiffer rear shock and Hd springs it will be perfect for ya

I Ride a pitster pro 160cc 4xr atm and im in love with it i was thinking of just buying a 50 in that brand but honda seems to be the way to go from what i have hurd

Hey Dejeuro,

If you specifically want a "50cc" you can't go past a Honda mate, and for a G you could find yourself a sweet 2nd hand one with good money already spent on it!

Eg: Bar kit, suspension, possible exhaust & engine mods.

Facebook pages are a gold mine for these bikes and are offered up every week!

If how ever you want to buy brand new, and spend a bit less!
Check out our sponsors Pitpro and GMX they both do capable budget 50's. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what you buy because maintenance is king, and all will die an early death without proper looking after! ;)

What exactly are you looking to do on it mate? Just some back yard shenanigans??

Last edited:
Hi Cordogs,

Im looking at doing trails on it as me and my cousin have just built some nice trails out the back of my house and my 160 pitster pro is a little touchy on the throttle, so yeah looking at doing jumps on it if it can withstand my fat weight

Sorry mate I completely forgot about ya! I only just remembered about this thread. Roy was selling his stocker for cheap! Only prob it looks like it's sold, "sold payment pending" :(

I think Karlos has a mate who's got a decent 88 still for sale though?

Get on these facey pages dude, they don't last long!

Roy's (killpatrickyum's) stocker

Last edited:
what facey pages am i looking for sorry mate totally new to all this

Latest posts

Back