What a little freakshow....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This vid does look a little sped up bit there I heaps of other vids of Adam and he is super quick. He is hitting all the jumps that villipoto is doing on his 450 but on an 85cc. We should all just give up riding. Haha

^^^ yep he's fast for sure. Will be a pro in no time.

Love how he's wide open coming off all those jumps....could watch this all day!
I have dreams that look like this ... ha ha....

Think you could tell by the sound of the engine if it was sped up... sounds spot on to me.... but yeah, definately looks too fast for reality.. but I guess thats how these fellas operate!

Might have something to do with being a smaller bike, closer to the ground which gives the illusion of faster speed?

This vid does look a little sped up bit there I heaps of other vids of Adam and he is super quick. He is hitting all the jumps that villipoto is doing on his 450 but on an 85cc. We should all just give up riding. Haha

That's not sped up if you listen to the bike.

He is just super quick!! Must be a factory kx I would say.

Definitely one to watch in the future.

How good does he take the whoops!!!

this kid is nothing short of an amazing rider!! cant wait for him to get into the 250F class and tear all opponents a new one... the kid weighs nothing the bikes basically riding itself.. great talent very inspiring

He smashed it in the 85 big wheel class in the monster millions last year. There's lots of super fast and fearless kids over in the states

He's got the gift though this kid

That vid is sped up. Ive seen the origonal. He is still quick but not that quick. His bike is a kx 107cc big bore. Pretty dam cool

Yeah I knew it was sped up. That pace is ridiculous.

dont think its sped up, procircuit bikes are always fast, its a 112cc to
gopros are sometimes deceiving to, need full screen and highest setting

Last edited:
Loretta's was his last race on small bikes, Hes on a 250F now finally, From what i have read he has a 5 year contract with pro circuit and that will see him on the team all they way to his pro debut.

the reason he was so fast in that vid was because he had 400,000 bees in his helmet

Haha I like how he says "that's the right thing to say right?"

Latest posts

Back