what air filter to use?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roostyamates

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering what air filter would fit a 26mm MOLKT carby on a atomik nitrous yx160?.. as the outer layer of mine has torn in half

I think the Molkts have a 41mm or a 44mm flange on the filter side ? just depends on which one you have
measure the outside diameter and buy a Uni Filter for it

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
I think the Molkts have a 41mm or a 44mm flange on the filter side ? just depends on which one you have
measure the outside diameter and buy a Uni Filter for it

$_57.JPG
Okay will do that later.. is it possible to just replace the outer layer (if thats what its called) and idea why it would be tied on like this ? Was like it when I bought it

Okay will do that later.. is it possible to just replace the outer layer (if thats what its called) and idea why it would be tied on like this ? Was like it when I bought it[/QUOTE

pull the thing off and it should have a number on the rubber edge. Yes its called a sleeve . you need to purchase a new filter. (better quality) You will ruin your carby and engine. OIL the new filter as well

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back