What did I buy :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelousi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Got a braaap off a mate real cheap. Needs a top end piston smashed to a million bits haha.

Got yx160 stamped on the cyl and yx 4v on the head.

I need a cyl which is no problem but one of the valves is damaged. Where can I get one replacement valve?

Also finding a 4v piston.

Are these 150cc or 160?

Or should I just throw my anima 190 in? Is it a good suitable frame

Thanks

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Bike look's like a Braaap Maestro.
Engine might be a Dirtmax YX172 ?
What is the model number of the engine, it's below the front sprocket area
Does the clutch cover look like this

If the engine is a 172cc you need the 63mm bore and piston

4v pistons can get from braaap Frankston, im sure they would have some lying around, or from TB parts/Classic Honda fifties. You can get a new complete 4v head from China for under 200. Dunno where to get valves, ask Atomik or braaap

4v pistons can get from braaap Frankston, im sure they would have some lying around, or from TB parts/Classic Honda fifties. You can get a new complete 4v head from China for under 200. Dunno where to get valves, ask Atomik or braaap

I've got a brand new anima 190 in the box at home. I've been saving it for something special do you think the frame is good for it?

After finding left over bits of the piston inside the crank I decided to put the 190 in. Nice fit and plenty of room for the carb

image.jpeg

That should hit the front wheel nicely!

Latest posts

Back