Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJasonH

Reaction score
Inspired by the UK Baja forum...what did the postie bring you today? :cheer2:

Got some Taper bars from Torpedo7, and they threw in tyre levers (no more screwdrivers for me!).
postie1.jpg

Last edited:
New side case for my yz

I have a small stack of them on my desk, with the due dates creeping up. :faint:

No pic yet, but some $425 worth of european car parts. Not a item i was keen on buying :p
Stupid cars.

yeah, gotta watch out for sharp edges.
and trying to use the last .1mm of it and suddenly it grabs rips and vibrates the ****e out of your rotary tool / die grinder
i have some 1/2" ones in transit too

why would the postie bring you drink coasters damo ?

lol, no one does, its to use as a lathe part holder, i'll be gluing all of them together with industrial strength pvc glue,

Last edited:
That sucks. My old postie used to do that and ask if I were 18 every time. The current one doesn't let up on his horn. :p

my postie calls out for me at my side gate if i don't get out there first.
same with the aust post couriers, i hear a toot as they pull up across my driveway, and they'll call out to me over the fence if i'm working/grinding etc out the back

they dropped some stainless bolts of to me today, 30x M6 25mm long socket head cap screws $6.13 delivered,
30pcs 304 Stainless Steel HEX Socket Button Head Screw M6 25mm Long 25mm | eBay
and 20x M6 40mm long, stainless socket head cap screws, cost $5.95 delivered
20pcs 304 Stainless Steel HEX Socket Button Head Screw M6 40mm Long 40mm | eBay

Last edited:
my postie calls out for me at my side gate if i don't get out there first.
same with the aust post couriers, i hear a toot as they pull up across my driveway, and they'll call out to me over the fence if i'm working/grinding etc out the back

they dropped some stainless bolts of to me today, 30x M6x25mm socket head cap screws $6.13 delivered,
30pcs 304 Stainless Steel HEX Socket Button Head Screw M6 25mm Long 25mm | eBay
and 20x M6x40mm stainless socket head cap screws, cost $5.95 delivered
20pcs 304 Stainless Steel HEX Socket Button Head Screw M6 40mm Long 40mm | eBay

Me likey!

What are those fine things going into?

i'll be using them on my Atomik Fuse, for the engine cover bolts, plastics bolts etc
for the ones that really matter, i'll find some 316 (Marine grade stainless) bolts once i make a list of the lengths required

Last edited:
Takey coil and Splitfire lead (one sent from Japan, one from Nsw...arrived at the same time).

postie2.png

Latest posts

Back