what do you think of these?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i woudnt buy it you would be upgrading the whole bike to make it good i had that old shock ony my mxb the valve popped out lol.

hmm 550 you could probably pick up a pitpro for that so id go a pitpro.

Hahaha, Isn't the copy of yamaha called "yAmoto" ? is there now a copy of yamoto called "Yomoto".
hahaha, gooks are insane

Absolute peice of trash, deffinately not worth buying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad man the yomotos are a great bike... :)

thinking of geting this
eBay Australia: 125cc THUMPSTAR MOTORBIKE 125 DIRT BIKE MOTOR PIT C RED (item 180128223497, end time 10-Jun-07 18:15:44 AEST)

pitpro rr they look like fucking shit, and i can put usd forks on this if i please

How could you even consider buying that???

DONT DO IT!!!!!

the 10 inch wheel one is not 10 ince wheels it states under neath the pics

"Please note - this model has a steel swingarm and 14"/12" wheels."

Both the first two are crap (check out the welds where the subframe meets the main tube on the second one and the shitty swingarm on the first). The link to the third one dosent work. If you want a cheapo bike then the pitpro rr would be the best bet or a MSO x6r for a bit more $$$$.

eBay Australia: 125cc THUMPSTAR MOTORBIKE 125 DIRT BIKE MOTOR PIT C RED (item 180128223497, end time 10-Jun-07 18:15:44 AEST)

the one that i had shown, yes the frame looks weak but i do work exp at the motorbike shop and i can bring in my bike and stuff and work on it, im thinking when i snap the frame, wich wont take long i will get a better one, the wheels are 10 12 and the writing at the botom is wrong. I am considering this bike because it is only 550 and the postage to were i live in only 200 dollars as aposed to the other one they charge 250, I also have a set of thumpstar pro forks that i will put on there if they fit. also probably better back shocky and that swinger looks okey. thanks fellas, any more coments on what i should do ect? thanks..

but if you pick up a pitpro rr for 500 then it will cost the same if not less and would be better and you could still upgrade it.

i guess, but the pit pro looks like dog poo.

550 for bike + 200 for postage = 750

for 750 u can pick up a atomik proX (agb-29) and they would be a F@#$ load better then that oragne thing and i dont think atomik changes that much for postage.. i could be rong on that tho

Capital Cities:
Destination Approximate Delivery Time Price
Melbourne..2 - 4 working days $65.00
Sydney..2 - 5 working days $85.00
Adelaide..3 - 5 working days $85.00
Brisbane..5 - 7 working days $95.00
Perth..7 - 10 working days $170.00
Hobart..4 - 9 working days $180.00
Darwin..5 - 9 working days $215.00

Regional Areas:
Regional VIC..2 - 4 working days $90.00
Regional NSW..2 - 5 working days $120.00
Regional SA..3 - 5 working days $130.00
Regional QLD..5 - 7 working days $189.00
Regional WA..7 - 10 working days $245.00
Regional TAS..4 - 9 working days $220.00

there the prices for postage of atomik
were do u live?

Last edited:

the one that i had shown, yes the frame looks weak but i do work exp at the motorbike shop and i can bring in my bike and stuff and work on it, im thinking when i snap the frame, wich wont take long i will get a better one, the wheels are 10 12 and the writing at the botom is wrong. I am considering this bike because it is only 550 and the postage to were i live in only 200 dollars as aposed to the other one they charge 250, I also have a set of thumpstar pro forks that i will put on there if they fit. also probably better back shocky and that swinger looks okey. thanks fellas, any more coments on what i should do ect? thanks..

If you know it looks crap from a photo imagine how crappy the one you get will look in real life. I have looked up close at some cheap bikes similar to these elcrapos and can tell you that your money will be wasted. Get a pit pro or save up a bit more money. If I worked in a bike shop I would be embarrased to take one of these chunks in.

550 for bike + 200 for postage = 750

for 750 u can pick up a atomik proX (agb-29) and they would be a F@#$ load better then that oragne thing and i dont think atomik changes that much for postage.. i could be rong on that tho

Capital Cities:
Melbourne..2 - 4 working days $65.00
Sydney..2 - 5 working days $85.00
Adelaide..3 - 5 working days $85.00
Brisbane..5 - 7 working days $95.00
Perth..7 - 10 working days $170.00
Hobart..4 - 9 working days $180.00
Darwin..5 - 9 working days $215.00

Regional Areas:
Regional VIC..2 - 4 working days $90.00
Regional NSW..2 - 5 working days $120.00
Regional SA..3 - 5 working days $130.00
Regional QLD..5 - 7 working days $189.00
Regional WA..7 - 10 working days $245.00
Regional TAS..4 - 9 working days $220.00

there the prices for postage of atomik
were do u live?

hey thanks mate, my post code is 6258, i will check how much it is, cheers. yes i have thort of a agb and cut down back fender and high seat and pro tapers, would be ok? but 750 is it inc postage, my sister wants the pitpro but i dont know??

If i get the off mill ebay one that i showed u in the link, i will have thumpstar forks and i'll manage to get a fast ace rear and some graphics... i can re inforce the frame ect, how does that sound?

can u get a agb29 for 750 inc postage? i didnt think you could???

yes i might consider the pit pro i just hate the 12/14 wheels and the frame and stuff,

Latest posts

Back