What do you wear under your riding dacks?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil67

Reaction score
Not being personal, just wondering if anyone wear those gay shorts under their pants? Are they good? Cause my monkey butt is starting to annoy me. EVS, Fox??

Iv'e started wearing my 2Xu compresion pants and shorts of late, deffinately helps with the recovery of my legs. More noticeable the day after, i pretty much don't even feel like iv'e been riding the day b4. However i have just purchased a pair of these
https://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/DCPRIN1IS/title/dsend-bail-out-short
Deffinately not gonna have the compression qualitys of the 2XU stuff but it should give me a bit more butt and side protection, cause now i'm old falling off is starting to hurt more than it used too ;)

Looks like i gotta go to a MTB shop and check out what they have, just went to 2 motorbike shops near work, none of them have anything. At one of the shops he told me to ride more to toughen up my butt, hahah, smart arse.

I found mine (the ones listed above) by seaching under snowboard protection, might give you a bit more range.

oh, good idea, I have a Wayne Ritchies near my joint, will pop in there.

Cycling knicks, gel padded and keep the block and tackle in place. Secret of the.........amateurs :lol:

yeah i nailed the jatz crackers on Sunday, hahah.

Latest posts

Back