What happened?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SikFiveO

Reaction score
Hey all
Im new to the whole mini thing, I finally decided my son was old enough to start riding and going to mx races so I bought a couple of crf50s. While his will stay pretty stock mine however will eventually get upgraded. One thing I noticed while looking at parts was that BBR has stopped producing a lot of good parts. I was unable to find a reason and was wondering if someone could shed some light on this matter.

They don't offer any of their production bikes. As for crf stuff they don't offer frames or fork kits any more. They still offer most items those were just a couple things I saw while comparing and was wondering if anyone knew why, especially their own production bikes.

Ok so if you look the part up online this is what it say

This item is currently no longer available from BBR Motorsports. The product page has been left online for its information and content to support current owners of the item. Support of replacement parts by BBR is still available. Please see listings below if this applies.

This isn't the only part I found quite a few on there

So they don't carry that stuff anymore cuz there is no demand. If it's online or in the catalogue than it's there for support purposes.

Latest posts

Back