Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikchick

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have this bitsa bike we picked up on the weekend, it's a 90cc semi auto for our 10 year old to step up from his quad. We wanna get some new plastics for it, and the bike has been changed out from its original frame, so not sure what this frame is and whether the seat/tank/plastics are all from the original bike or other spares.

To me, the front and rear blue plastics are crf style, the seat and shrouds look apolloish and the tank looks like it's a bbr? I'm very tempted just to get new seat, tank and plastics as the guy I got the bike from has screwed straight thru the seat to attach the rear plastic! There doesn't seem to be a full subframe for the rear plastic so that's why he did that. Just wanna make it look a little more pretty, but not sure what's gonna fit this frame.

Cheers for any help :)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Rickchick.

What kind of phone do you have? Are you able to download Tappatalk? It's free and super easy to post pics and navigate through all the threads.

Everything is easier with pictures. :)

Any problems or questions you might have, you can shoot one of the mods a message and we'll help you out!

Hey cordogs, I downloaded the tappatalk app, but didn't give it much of a chance, I could only see a refresh option to view posts and threads, not any options for uploading pics or commenting to threads, oh well, the ipad did the job with a bit of I stashes ;)

Haha..... Oh noob Central, I have to sign into mini riders in tappatalk to post..... Duh!

tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

Cheers guys :) do u reckon the old plastics will fit the frame and fuel tank or go the whole hog and get new ones?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

they use the KLX style plastics, with the short side panels.
you may need to redrill the rear holes in the new side panels to bolt them to the frame though
Ebay have a lot of different colour sets, some with stickers too, from $35 inc delivery-
klx plastics pit bike | eBay

Cheap n easy! Can't go wrong with a brand new set IMO! ;)

Thanks guys, ordered new plastics, seat and tank today...... Now I can't wait to get it and put it all together... I just ordered plain black plastics for now, trying to figure out what stickers the little fella wants on them.... He is leaning towards getting some nice monster stickers.

Omg ordered the plastics 2 weeks ago, after complaining that I hadn't yet received them last week, they finally arrived yesterday, and not what I ordered, I ordered plain black and got black and white.... And the back number shrouds don't fit the seat and frame.... They would fit one or the other but not the 2 together..... Just don't quite sit right, so I've put the old black ones back on anyway since i didn't really want white ones anyway. Can't believe I've been stuffed around by this Aussie eBay seller... Something I would expect from China....

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Ok, don't hurt me guys

I'm looking at getting a sticker kit for my boys bike, and one of the ones from china does custom number/name on the front plate and side fairings..... Just wondering, how does one come up with a number, I know mates who ride in clubs etc theirs are designated, but not being a member of a club or anything, does it matter or can I just pick any random number.....??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah if it's not for competition use then you can chose anything

Peter Stevens Motorcycles has just the numbers cheap, 50c for small ones, $1 for the bigger ones

Cool, I was kinda looking at getting his name ands number with a bit of a background..... Birthday pressie.... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back