WHAT MODEL IS MY BIKE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

at200mph

Reaction score
hey guys im fixing up this 125cc 2007 model ???? i have a new motor for it im going to put in but need to know what model it could be so i can order some new parts such as seat chain n a few other little bits please can some 1 help me outtt DSCF1640.JPGDSCF1637.JPGDSCF1636.JPGDSCF1639.JPG

Have a look at that plate on the left hand side of your headstem.. looks like a klx style i have been wrong before though.. thats all you need to know is the style, then that style plastics, seat tank etc the brand is irrelivent unless its a custom frame witch it is not

all the parts you order ie seat plastics must be klx style

thanks guys u all been a big help now i can finaly get started :p

is this thread in the right place?? or have i eaten another mushroom from a mysterious bag on the side of the road ???haha mate just kiddin, looks to be a klx styled bike, and for your chain, pick up a nice D.I.D. O-ring, or non oring, its all up to your wallet. just remember to get the right chain pitch. i'd say urs is either 428 or 420. good luck with it all mate, hope it all works out, and welcome to miniriders :)

is this thread in the right place?? or have i eaten another mushroom from a mysterious bag on the side of the road ???

Sharing is caring lol. Thread has been moved bro;)

Latest posts

Back