what moto boots should i buy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zumanity

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good pair of moto boots that wont cost the earth but
will still give protection.?
i figured my work boots would be robust enough but im now nursing a broken left foot for my trouble.
what do u guys use?

thor 50/50 mini boots are pretty cheap if your looking for mini boots.

Alpinestar tech2 boots man :) best by far and coming down in price

How much because I always see them for $350 where as the thor are $200

WELL I paid 350 for mine last year.lol start of 07
but i have seen them for 250 since

im looking to spend about 200 max.
will i get a boot that will help stop my foot breaking again?
lol

Axo slammers mate they are around the 200-220 and are not bad

dont get big boots if you ride a mini ya cant shift or anything its gay, get axo slammers tech 2's or thor 50/50's

Go the axo slammers, i got a pair afew weeks ago to ride my mini as soon as i tryed them on i had to have a pair of them. They where heaps better than my work boots. I paid $210 for them

i ride in trials boots and am led to believe they move alot more freely then mx boots, have not troubles with controls but proper mx boots may be different

I've got pair of 07 oneal elements and they are great takes a little getting used to but otherwise there great.

i got some new axo mx boots just b4 x-mas and on my little thumpstar, its a bit hard to change gears cause they are a bit to big for the bike. but i manage.

Apparently Axo have poached the guy who designed the Alpinestar mini boots ... news is they are pretty much the same boot at half the price.

I have'nt had a pair on yet but hear they are the goods .

Apparently Axo have poached the guy who designed the Alpinestar mini boots ... news is they are pretty much the same boot at half the price.

I have'nt had a pair on yet but hear they are the goods .

yer they are a nice boot and they stand up to the challenge and for half the price..... why not. most boots these days are all the same just a different name on them and thats all u are really paying for is the name.

thanks heaps guys!
i just gotta get this foot better so i can get back on the bike.
it sucks just lookin at it!!

Latest posts

Back