what should i get?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaun

Reaction score
hey guys im am going to be getting a new motor bike soon and dont no what to get out of a ATOMIK REIGN BIGFOOT 160cc or a ATOMIK NITROUS 160CC ....

can somone please tell me what i should get???

I'm sure dvdrip can tell you how amazing nitrous are... lol you should pm him and ask him all ur questions.

they both the same, just one is a pitbike and the other is a bigfoot.
bigfoots are gay
I'm sure you can figure the rest out :p

they both the same, just one is a pitbike and the other is a bigfoot.
bigfoots are gay
I'm sure you can figure the rest out :p

What would last longer out of the to bikes? im only going to be riding out in the bush soo i thort the big foot would be good for its big wheels and the size of the bike but i have herd that the nitrous go real hard

mate they both the same, they last as long as u maintain it properly, they both go hard but the nitrous is smaller.
for the bush maybe a bigfoot would be better, running 12/14" in the bush is hard work but it still fun and makes it more challenging which is a good thing.... so yea bigfoot might be more suited to ur needs but I still think they're gay lol

mate they both the same, they last as long as u maintain it properly, they both go hard but the nitrous is smaller.
for the bush maybe a bigfoot would be better, running 12/14" in the bush is hard work but it still fun and makes it more challenging which is a good thing.... so yea bigfoot might be more suited to ur needs but I still think they're gay lol

truuee. . . . .

truuee. . . . .

pointless post... im seeing a pattern here.

back on topic, what kind of bus riding you talking about? like hill climbs? sandy soil?
for hill climbs you WILL want a big foot... the bigger wheels and the longer wheel base is very helpful (on a 12/14 crf50 style with a yx 160 trust me there is no chance keeping the front wheel down:p)
sandy is difficult, generaly bigger tyres are also wider which is handy

for hill climbs you WILL want a big foot... the bigger wheels and the longer wheel base is very helpful (on a 12/14 crf50 style with a yx 160 trust me there is no chance keeping the front wheel down:p)

no way man u just gotta know how to ride, I got 160 with flatty n 1/4 turn and hills are no problem, just gotta keep on the front end and hang on!
the little wheels love to get caught in ruts tho and hitting a rock on a hillclimb will pop the front up and put you on ur ass no probs, but it's all good fun. go the nitrous!!

i read somewhere recently that the 160cc atomiks have to have their piston rings changed every three hours though.... oh and i was in atomik on saturday they are bringing out thew new 170cc nitrous in 2 months.

i read somewhere recently that the 160cc atomiks have to have their piston rings changed every three hours though.... oh and i was in atomik on saturday they are bringing out thew new 170cc nitrous in 2 months.

lol where the **** did you hear that!?! BAHAHAHAHA

no way man u just gotta know how to ride, I got 160 with flatty n 1/4 turn and hills are no problem, just gotta keep on the front end and hang on!
the little wheels love to get caught in ruts tho and hitting a rock on a hillclimb will pop the front up and put you on ur ass no probs, but it's all good fun. go the nitrous!!

haha well i guess your better rider:D
but shit it was hard, this was right after my xr140 shit it self so i was on the mates spare bike.
leaning right over the front, kept a steady throttle but anyways it was hard! haha
yes the smaller ones are hard on bumps, ruts, and rocks but awesome fun to keep out of em.

ummm which one? can you give us a link? cuz that's some funny shit hehe

You just have to work twice as hard on a smaller bike. where bigger bikes would just glide through your all over the joint...

Latest posts

Back