Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ plus reps damo.

I made a few little little mistakes,
Was riding my MX175 flat out in 5th across the paddock looking for the gap in the fence to go through,
Found it at the last minute but it was way over to the right, i jumped on the brakes locking the front and rear sliding across the wet long grass and had almost stopped before i hit a huge cow dung and slid my bike sideways into the fence to a stop.
Luckily it wasn't the electric one or the barbed wire one.
Had fun cleaning the bike when we got home, got lots of dung on me with splash back with the hose.

^^ plus reps damo.

I made a few little little mistakes,
Was riding my MX175 flat out in 5th across the paddock looking for the gap in the fence to go through,
Found it at the last minute but it was way over to the right, i jumped on the brakes locking the front and rear sliding across the wet long grass and had almost stopped before i hit a huge cow dung and slid my bike sideways into the fence to a stop.
Luckily it wasn't the electric one or the barbed wire one.
Had fun cleaning the bike when we got home, got lots of dung on me with splash back with the hose.
:beerchug: thanks! riding wet grass is the best... and electric fences not much of a fan of em.. when we had the ride day.. as we were loading m bike up... i pushed it through the biggest dog s*** that i didnt see... drove all the home with it stuck to the rear.. and its sat on there for a week until i could use the pressure washer and well.. it was history lol... fun times hey?
+reps for the Sh*t story.. pun intended :p

for me... well... i was 11... i had a lawn mowing business going... saved up a whole 350 bucks i thourght i had one the tattslotto lol... it was a china!... and i couldn't beg anymore.. until i hit that bid button... next thing i know i was getting buckled up in the car ready to go pick up my new bike!!..
well.. what was it? may you ask.. well... it was tdr pro 125..well would you belive...nothing broke on that little cheap china.. nothing... so i was telling all my friends i got a bike.. one of my friends was racing mx... so he invited me over to his property... well... what would you know.. he had a channel right next to a small set of jumps..... what do i do?... i jump the bike and go flying into the channel.. still firmly grasping the bike whilst we go for a swim!.... thats right me my brand new bike was finished... i thought the bike was stuffed... throwing my helmet on the ground in disgust!... my mates dad.. jumped in the lowish channel.. pulled the bike out... and says " was he (my mate) goin to quick for ya?" i laughed... then he goes "ya reckon its f*#ked?"... he kicks it over... the bike starts in a burbling spatter.. whilst pinging off the limiter... my mates dad hits the kill switch and we walk it to the shed... he starts to work on the poor bike.. grabs some htb.. slaps it on the throttle mech.. gives it a kick and fires up.. passing the bike to me he says... "dont crash it in the big channel will ya?"... i laugh!... me and my mate just putted around for the rest of the day.....
so guys... thats the story of my first bike in my family...
cheers loco

Also reps + A for a great punchline and B. For having a TDR from ebay as your first bike!! Great story dude I love it.

i crashed my PW50 into my dads fish tank! Yeah!!!

well, it was out side, my old man was doing a "full clean" and was hosing it out. anyway, i though it would be a great idea to try and ride under the fish tank.....i was like 4 or 5 ok....

anyway, i rode under, and i would of made it!! just as i was going under, i decided to stick my head up...putting it through the bottom of the tank, luckily i was wearing a helmet....

so then, the fish tank toppled off its stand, luckily it didnt fall on me. needless to say, the old man was impressed. lol. he was kinda speechless at first, but then the words came, and did not stop for a while. he still gives me crap for it lol!

he now has a new fish tank, and he cleans it inside...

i crashed my PW50 into my dads fish tank! Yeah!!!

well, it was out side, my old man was doing a "full clean" and was hosing it out. anyway, i though it would be a great idea to try and ride under the fish tank.....i was like 4 or 5 ok....

anyway, i rode under, and i would of made it!! just as i was going under, i decided to stick my head up...putting it through the bottom of the tank, luckily i was wearing a helmet....

so then, the fish tank toppled off its stand, luckily it didnt fall on me. needless to say, the old man was impressed. lol. he was kinda speechless at first, but then the words came, and did not stop for a while. he still gives me crap for it lol!

he now has a new fish tank, and he cleans it inside...

How long ago was this?? 2 maybe 3 years!! Hehehe I jest! I remember the first time my pedal brake bmx threw the chain on my driveway on the way down. Think 100m of concrete on a 30degree incline....at the bottom there was a big drop to the right lawn to the left and a tree in the middle....I figured the tree was my best option to 'stop' probably could have just rolled along the lawn and stop by the back door! One of the first crashes I remember....

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

lol that was a while ago stoozo, although he still hasnt forgotten !! i've damaged my riding reputation with him now! ;)

lol that was a while ago stoozo, although he still hasnt forgotten !! i've damaged my riding reputation with him now! ;)

My parents got sick of going to the hospital to pick me up by the time I was 23....call your girlfriend were busy is what I remember....mind I just dislocated my ankle!! You'll just have to buy him a new fish tank for xmas!! Make sure you put a Yamaha sticker on it though ;-)

My parents got sick of going to the hospital to pick me up by the time I was 23....call your girlfriend were busy is what I remember....mind I just dislocated my ankle!! You'll just have to buy him a new fish tank for xmas!! Make sure you put a Yamaha sticker on it though ;-)

Hahaha, I get this now with my parents, "don't u have a fiancé who can sit with u at the hospital" lol!

And I'm all for buying a new tank with yamaha stickers, maybe I should add some stickers to my tank ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hehehe, u make me laugh stu!!

Hahaha, I get this now with my parents, "don't u have a fiancé who can sit with u at the hospital" lol!

And I'm all for buying a new tank with yamaha stickers, maybe I should add some stickers to my tank ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Touch wood....no broken bones or stitches needed for a few years! Hospitals suck!!!

i started off on an old Deltek Grand Prix, my old man picked it up for $100 off a family friend, it had a JAP engine in it.
i rode that around the back yard when i was about 7 years old.
we took it up to the farm a few times, and a friends property to ride, was lots of fun.

$_35.JPG

My father and I are working on one of these!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398507512.644987.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398507563.346278.jpg

And my first bike I rode on was a 1981 PW50. It was my cousins and they sold it to my younger cousins and it's still going strong. My first bike I owned myself, was, shamefully, an MXB 125 which I'd saved up for for a year and a half. I got it brand new delivered for $450... Make that $530 as it came with a broken brake lever, coil, cdi, wiring harness and something else that I can't remember :p. After that was all fixed I thought it was the best bike ever! Always started first kick even after it'd been sitting for a couple of months. And then things started breaking, another cdi, another coil, the cheap Chinese bolt in the gear lever's head snapped clean off, and I was loosening it! I then got more in to jumping and then thought, since I would like to keep what I have downstairs an upgrade was needed
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398507974.112924.jpg
So I sold it to my older brother as he just wanted a bike to ride up the cane fields with the cousins, and what do you know. Nothing has gone wrong with the thing since. And now I have an atomik nitrous 140, which had a few small problems when I bought it but it hasn't broken a single thing for 7 months now. But when I bought it one of the bolts on the carby must have been incredibly tight and the other not so much. The casing of the carby actually snapped! And the choke handle literally flew off. Note to self, always tighten things even on a second hand bike. Noob lesson learned.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398508008.030558.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398508033.793984.jpg

Last edited:
Well where do i start.
Brought my first bike which was a little 07 motovert expert. After so many years of nagging my parents i finally got one. Oh boy when i got it i thought i was on top of the world telling everyone that i had gotten a dirt bike.
IMG_9597_zps94defa73.jpg

Then the fun began. Some people on here know that i dont do half assed jobs. So that being said. About 3 days after buying it, it was in bits. Every nook and cranny where cleaned and the billet frame polished.
The motor was all in bits piston hanging out valves out. And transmission apart. Built it from the ground up and only recently sold it to buy an Lxr.
After that i was hooked. About 6 months later i was the owner of a nice 1997 suzuki Rmx 250. Yea well that was short lived. Found out that i had brought it stolen. Took it to the police and they thanked me and took it away.

Anyway i saved my pennys again and soon brought a 2003 Yz250f with a blown motor.
Litteraly brought it in a box. haha.
Everything was rebuilt on that and is now a 290cc stroker bike.
So thats about it from me.
1531876_662974680411525_171891140_o_zpsb7e7acd1.jpg

Cheers Snap

Haha thanks Gooseman.
I love it to bits. Starts first kick and runs like a dream. Im going out riding tomorrow so il try and finally get a video.
Yep big step up. Couldnt believe the power out of it. Still cant believe the power.
Haha
Cheers

very jealous of the 290, you must be stoked !

shame about the rmx, thieves really get me annoyed! atleast you did the right thing by taking it to the police, so they can get its original owner...its surprising how many people dont do that...

Well i found a decent video so her you go guys.
[video=youtube;ZI3R4Y9_wNY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI3R4Y9_wNY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

My first bike

2006315184002867210_Super_Racing_Pocket_Bike_FX_G002.jpg

It was red though

My Second Bike

banshee.jpg

It was Red Though

My Third bike

1000x1000.jpg

This Mod and this

30_0.jpg

On This

pocketbikes.jpg