What wheels do you roll on, Car etc ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'97 Vitara 16 valve Dual Range. Great fun in summer with the whole roof off :D
Suzy02.jpg
Suzy01.jpg

I run a red 93 TL Magna VRX. Love it even though I know I'll get adverse comments for admitting it.
Previously had a red 5l VL Calais. I had it re-upholstered, rebuilt the engine, gearbox suspension, lowered and wheels before some bastard stole it. Saw it after it was recovered 15 months later and I was tempted to start again before I did the sums. I was proud that it managed to win at least two police chases. They caught him third time when he lost in the gravel in his driveway and hit the house. Last I heard from the cops it was in Melbourne. Someone got a good motor.

I did have a 2002 3.5L Magna with the sports pack (suspension, mags and spoiler upgrades mostly), but got sick of the rising fuel prices. Ended up buying a 2004 Suzuki Liana 1.8lt. Pretty punchy engine for a 4 cylinder.

Liana002.jpg

I also have a BMW 318i as a second car.

BMW.jpg

Plus I've been building this for the past 4 years ... slowly!

1600.jpg

my other ride, the car doesnt go out much anymore!

90mpg around town:D

P1020609640x480.jpg

Last edited:
i have no car :( still have to wait 19months till i get the ticket back!

i use to have a R32 4-Door

ROFL!!!!!!!!!

I got a 1969 mazda 1500 with 13B conversion for my fun car.

Is it legal???

Everything I built came with an Engineer's Certificate. And that included my SR20 powered and supercharged 200B. Good way to stick it up the cops when they pull you over. LOL

me n my da built a 308 powered race ke70 corolla 1984 model --
family car is a 1997 model vt commodore lowered and all the extras ( full sounds system n stuff)
my car is a ke70 corolla 1982 model fun first car soon to have a ca18det or sr20det or 4agte conversion depends what i can get mi hands on lol for the best price
and mi dad has a lx torana 2 door locked up in the garage under blankets lol its a beast lol i love it it will be mi car one day

yeww i got my P's!!! i got 96% in the test and im stoked! ive already been for a drive and its sooo weird without someone else in the passenger seat! im bloody loving it :)
YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

haha shit yeah..once i get my tow bar fitted and the trailer done ill be everywhere!
ohh BTW your cars are sick...totally own any of the other POS on here :p

hey ryan what engine is in ur car, i guess u have no chance of overheating the engine, lol.

Go the gemmy lol is it a 1.8 or a 1.6 my m8s putting a vt v6 engine in a tf wagon = ] and hes got lim edition gemini zz/z

hold your breath guys!...here she is THE CHARADE! lol

13-05-07_1131.jpg

13-05-07_1130.jpg

ive givin it a work out the last two days...just tryin to see what its got.

1st=50 km/h
2nd= 85 km/h
and thats all so far lol...not bad for a little 1.3!

Latest posts

Back