what would it be!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
Hey

What could be happening here.

Bike will rev hard in gear but wont go hardly anywhere then will die because its not getting enough fuel?

kinked fuel line maybe,clean carby GOOD,clean air filter,check vavle clearences and if it still dont go god know's whats happening

If you have remove your fuel bowl on the bottom of the carb you may have bent or damaged the float and it is no allowing enough fuel into the bowl because it thinks it has enough there already? just a thought it happened to me once.

if it revs hard than i dont see how it wouldnt move...
it would have to be geting plenty of fuel if its reving easy

i dunno aye

Its a vert expert, 2007. Yeah man, fuel line was crimped, and the plastic on the air filter where you clamp it has broke. havent seen the bike for a week, when home will see if it was the fuel line. peace

think about this very carefully ok, if ur bike is revving hard and not miss firing problems culd be-
1- clutch 9s that badly worn that ur just geeting enough too move

2-ur float in ur carby is screwed up

3-sometimes if the magneto coil is not putting out just enough voltage it will fail.

4-the last one is your motor coud be sad and down on compression alowing poor spark

hope this helps dude.

Latest posts

Back