What you would listen to when riding??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkrider

Reaction score
hey just wondering what people listen to when thrashing around.
i know i put my old ipod on and listen to some oars but im interested to know what every one else dose
:bocul:

ha nice... yeah never got metal just sounds like a good beat then they ruin it when they open there mouths

yea id listen too my engine revs so i know when too change gear

I can see where Darkrider is coming from, theres days were i would take my mp3 player and days when i wouldnt. It always depended on what bike i was taking, where i was going and how kitted up i got. These few variables usually decided how i was gonna ride. Ie: full kit (inc armour) on the banshee..no time for music. Cargo pants, boots and a hoodie on the 426 was music time ( just going for a carve)

But when i did have it, bands like Van Halen, Def Lepard, Skid Row, even some power ballads usually keep the beat.

If you know your bike well enough, you dont need to listen to it to know whaen to change gears :D

i only listen to music when I'm cruising or riding at a constant speed and just stuffin around but when I'm at the track or going fast and training hard no time for music at all

I can see where Darkrider is coming from, theres days were i would take my mp3 player and days when i wouldnt. It always depended on what bike i was taking, where i was going and how kitted up i got. These few variables usually decided how i was gonna ride. Ie: full kit (inc armour) on the banshee..no time for music. Cargo pants, boots and a hoodie on the 426 was music time ( just going for a carve)

But when i did have it, bands like Van Halen, Def Lepard, Skid Row, even some power ballads usually keep the beat.

If you know your bike well enough, you dont need to listen to it to know whaen to change gears :D

yeah should of been more specific but yeah its what you listen to / would listen to when just mucking around or geting into the ZONE.

I prefer to listen to my bike valve bouncing than music..

Used to listen to Ace of spades by motor head when I was a grommy riding kurnell dunes .... excellent song

But yeah nowdays I'm listening to my motor

Latest posts

Back