Whats me motovert rx worth?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dabomb

Reaction score
Hey,

Ill be upgrading to a cbr250rr soon so i think ill be getting rid of the RX in the not so distant future.
i put it to the people to say what its worth on the market.

tt92rx1.jpg

tt92rx2.jpg

engine.jpg

graphics1.jpg

Cheers.

I vote keep it as a play thing and buy a 600 or bigger... You'll be bored with a 250 very quickly ;)

at this stage anything is faster than the RX and the price of a pink slip is 3x as much for a 600cc opposed to a 250cc.

Id say itd be worth round 2500, haven't thought about a drz by any chance? Haha

kool, i thought about motarding a dirt but a cbr is much more practical for me atm.

A CBR250 will bore you just as fast as the RX did.I had a CBR250RR Fireblade as my first road bike 10 years ago and the only good thing about riding it was listening to the engine scream its face off at the 18500rpm redline.
My advice would be to go with a big bore single cylinder which is still LAMS approved and play with torque rather than revs.Whether thats something in motard form or not thats upto you but believe me the CBR250 will get boring real quick.
And if someone offers you $2,500 for the RX,snap it up as id be wrapped with that for mine and ive also outlayed a shite load of cash into it like you have.

A CBR250 will bore you just as fast as the RX did.I had a CBR250RR Fireblade as my first road bike 10 years ago and the only good thing about riding it was listening to the engine scream its face off at the 18500rpm redline.
My advice would be to go with a big bore single cylinder which is still LAMS approved and play with torque rather than revs.Whether thats something in motard form or not thats upto you but believe me the CBR250 will get boring real quick.
And if someone offers you $2,500 for the RX,snap it up as id be wrapped with that for mine and ive also outlayed a shite load of cash into it like you have.

i dont think so, its got alot more power than the rx, itll be a project in itself aswell :)

haven't poured that much into it, i bought it for 1200 remember :p

its got 2600 on here rosseti

thread hi jack. :)

mines for sale if anyones looking. cheap too. :)

couple of rx125s on ebay going for around the 2500-2600 mark. and thats complete stockers. so id price yours accordingly (ie above :) )considering the $$$ and mods youve poured into it.

what indercators are those on it? the ones ive got stockos seem cheap..lookin 2 upgrade

i dont think so, its got alot more power than the rx, itll be a project in itself aswell :)

haven't poured that much into it, i bought it for 1200 remember :p

its got 2600 on here rosseti

I dont know why you bother coming on here, clearly you dont want other peoples advice and opinions as you seem to think you know everything, which is quite an achievement for a boy your age.
I dont know where you got the impression that a 250 4 stroke has alot of power? But youre sadly mistaken my son.
But with your know it all attitude i think a 250 is more power than you can handle.Happy riding young fella.

I dont know why you bother coming on here, clearly you dont want other peoples advice and opinions as you seem to think you know everything, which is quite an achievement for a boy your age.
I dont know where you got the impression that a 250 4 stroke has alot of power? But youre sadly mistaken my son.
But with your know it all attitude i think a 250 is more power than you can handle.Happy riding young fella.

get ****ed you peice of shit.

damnnn calm the **** down

250 is a upgrade plain and simple

if every one listened to each other and never tryed anything then it would be a real ****ing boring world

dabomb has been a massive contributer on this site and on the subject of rx so.....give him some respect mate

Latest posts

Back