whats the Best air filters

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kool_

Reaction score
hey lm just wondering wat the best air filters are the foam or the meshy stuff

l was thinking the foam becuase there on the more expensive ones l was thinkin of buyin this one here

f1_1.JPG

That is just some random one but it does the job. The best would be UNI foam filters.

hey thanx bud would u be able to find a uni foam filter on ebay for me plz

ok dw l just bought that one lol hopefully it does the job l just dunno if the foam are better the the meshy ones

im pretty sure the one you bought is a foam an mesh one

its foam and the mesh is just wrapped around the foam

ok this might make it easier lol

see the air filter on this bike
AvengerPro125M-Part8-thu.JPG

yer l was thinkin that the foam would let a bit more air therefore it would be better but l cant go back now l have already bought it lol should recive it in 2 days

let me kno wats better anyway so if the meshy type one in this pic ^^ is better then the foam one or the foam one is better all the better type mini bikes have the foamy ones so thats y l thought l would ask

That is just some random one but it does the job. The best would be UNI foam filters.

^^^ I'm with stupid

The Uni Filters are about $20 from most bike and pittyshops. By the time you've bought an ebay filter and paid postage you could almost have the Uni Filter.

:D

ahh well hahaha can u tell me if the one l bought is good and is better then the meshy one

You have just bought yourself a pod filter what is designed for the road. Therefore if you keep using that filter for dirt riding you will do damage to your engine as these filters dont really block dirt, dust etc. Get your self a foam UNI filter from and decent bike shop.

damn so l bought a piece of shit damn now wat am l gonna do with it so if u use it for dirt it wrecks ur engine does it

which one did you buy im confused? did you buy the one in the first pic or the one on the bike in the second pic?

if you bought the first one is a standard air filter that the china bikes come with the second one on the bike like motoluver said isnt good for dirt

the first one is a foam filter and is ok (not the best) and that black plastic mesh you can see in the first pic is just wrapped around the foam you can just pull it off or keep it on

ok l bought this one
f1_1.JPG

and l wanted to no witch is better out of the one l bought ^^ and this

that will make it easier

get some air filter oil! will make it sticky so shit will stick to it instead of absorb through it and get into your motor

yer l will have to infest and some air filter oil

so the air filter l got ok or is it shit

ok thanx for your help people

l was wondering now
my bike l have just bought is coming with this air filter

and thats y l bought this one becuase l thought the foam ones are better

f1_1.JPG

am l right is the one l bought better then the one one the bike l bought

l appreciate ur help

Thats probably a good idea then, the one that your bike is coming with is a motard filter, they let in more air but if you're riding offroad they'll let dust in.

Latest posts

Back