Whats the best tyre??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSANEPITTY

Reaction score
I'm looking for new tyres with bigg knobys thats gunna grip and pull me around corners easy,, i was thinking about getting the carlsbads with tubes off dhz for around $100 for front and rear or the dunlop d756. i want the tyres for intermediate use,, any one got any suggestions on whats the better tyre,,
thanks

alot of people use kenda carlsbads and say there great but some just dont like them im getting a new set soon so ill see what happens but they look like they have alot of grip and for 100 delivered for 2 tyres and tubes you cant realy go wrong

i guess it comes down to own personal opinion

ive got dunlop 756's and there great.
better grip than carlsbads IMO

well i've got carlsbads on my brand new pitpro, and donlops on my old MXB, the donlops have lasted about a year and a half (still going), lets see how long the kenda's hold up

well i've got carlsbads on my brand new pitpro, and donlops on my old MXB, the donlops have lasted about a year and a half (still going), lets see how long the kenda's hold up

Your tyres have lasted u a year and a half? U obviously dont ride much or u dont ride hard enough HA HA. I wish I could get tyres that lasted me more than 3 or 4 months

Last edited:
I like the kenda Millville which I have found to be better than the carlsbad. They r about $40-$45 plus postage or pick up from Bayswater. I am curently trying a Vee Rubber which seems to be ok. AMX has a great range of good tyres if your near any of there stores.

i just got a dunlop rear tire today and a carlsbad front but after looking at the quality of the dunlop im taking the carlsbad back and getting the dunlop front alot more rubber and grip then carlsbads rear IMO

Latest posts

Back