Wheel Bearings

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusedminis

Reaction score
I have a front wheel which I want to use on my build and it came with bearings to suit a 12mm axle. Seeing that my 15mm axles wont fit I took the bearings out and am now searching for some new ones.

Problem is the OD is 37mm.

So I need some bearing with a 15mm ID and 37mm OD.

The only ones I can find have either 32mm or 35m OD apart from some wheelchair bearings with a 37mm od but I havent heard back from supplier to confirm this.

Is there any bearing salesmen or anyone with some knowledge of any bearing which will do the job.

PS. I dont want to hear turn this down, make a spacer blah blah as I really want it to be simple and easy just like any other bike.

pretty sure there aint a bearing to suit, been asked many times on here. coolee and roost are the local bearing chiefs round here might wanna confirm with them

use the search mate, myself and coolie have answered this question a few times.

there isn't a bearing manufactured with the correct OD, you need a hub to suit a 15mm axle.

Phil,

With a bit of research, the cylindrical bearing with an id 15.0, the only two bearings available is 35.0 OD or 42.0 OD, 11 and 13 mm thick respectively.

I also checked the needle roller bearings that could be used in this application and only found , OD's 23.0, 27.0, 28.0 available.

There is nothing small enough in the spherical roller bearing range.

In the taper roller bearing type, 42.0 OD only available.

Thrust bearings are not suitable.

So unfortunately as roost states there is no bearing manufactured with the dimensions u require.

Latest posts

Back