wheels

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmoe

Reaction score
im in the market for a new rear wheel but from the prices im seeing im a little comefused when it comes to quality i went to braap in frankstone and was quoted $250 for a new rear wheel and tyre complete where as i can get a front and rear for $150 off ebay im assuming braap must offer better quality parts... would i be right in assuming this????? ...... i just dont want to b replacing a wheel after every ride :boxe:

the bike i own is an atomik 125 i bought it for 400 second hand to learn on so this is why i need quality parts hahahahaha

i dont mean to be rude but this still doesnt really answer my question as to quality.

no they dont offer any better quality then any other china importer ... they are just overpriced.

you should be spending about $100-$150 for a rear wheel including tyre and tube.

Stay away from the "Billet Alloy" wheels as the rims as super soft and buckle on the slightest hit, stay with the "original" alloy wheels and you will be fine, also make sure you install a rim lock so you can drop the pressure to the normal 16-22 psi, I like about 18psi in my rear and about 17 in the front but without a rim lock you will rip the tube stem straight out.

yeah mate, 250 bucks for a tyre, rim and tube is ridiculous. Braaap are known to be over priced. Hit up DHZ they should be able to point you in the right direction and cheap too ...

If all that fails, give me a yell and I will sell ya my rims/tyre/tubes from my MSO.

Latest posts

Back