Where can i find a tranny for an sdg 107 speed mini?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What part do you need? Ignition, intake, exhaust are generic. Bottom end is Lifan-compatible.
I'm building a 141cc one, right now, and freshening a stocker to 114cc and more compression, 54mm piston in stock bore.

i got the engine in pieces and all the kickstarting gears were ****ed and where the kick start gear goes on the counter shaft, it broke off so i need a new counter shaft but the lifan 140's isnt the right size:/ i just need a web site that actualy carries the parts

SDG realized that there was a goof on the trans design so in '05 they redesigned the trans with a larger shaft and better bearing.......SDG was selling repair kits that fixed the faulty '04 and older but those kits are hard to find.......what I believe can be used is certain Lifan trans parts but you will need to change the right side case half....FPM....AKA the GDFP can help you out with that

What part do you need? Ignition, intake, exhaust are generic. Bottom end is Lifan-compatible.
I'm building a 141cc one, right now, and freshening a stocker to 114cc and more compression, 54mm piston in stock bore.

The main parts i need is a SDG countershaft with a 12mm end(lifans are 14mm) and the kick start gears.

Not only that but it broke the counter shaft where the gear goes on:/ and it is like an 03 or 04
you will need to replace the whaole assembly....plus engine case half that uses the beefier bearing/shaft setup...if you do not and got lucky and found '04 and older replacement parts, it would just break again....the GDFP should be able to set you up with something that will work....I have one of those factory SDG repair kits but I am not letting it go...very rare find......break::::::Terry, do you have a SDG 3V pre '04 case to play with or do you need one?

Latest posts

Back