Where can I ride?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
When I was riding regularly in Melbourne I was going to Frankston mx track, broadmeadows and bacchus marsh... can anyone give me a rough idea if these places have changed in the like 2 and half years or if I can still rock up, pay my money and ride?

Or if there is anywhere new to go... I also need to find somewhere flat to take a 2.5yo riding on a bike with me and somewhere she can ride a quad.
TIA

Yeah in what ways has frankston changed?

Where did all the helpful people go? I know no info on nothing anymore, I used to jump on the chance to answer stuff like this for people, any little bit of info gets another person riding mini bikes. I know I can get off my ass and visit frankston, but I'd love to know about the other 2 tracks. Come on!! Help me out..

Franga is wicked fun Rach.

You won't recognise the pitty track. It's a really fun track to ride.

Frankston is where it's at, they groom it regularly. Broady is just well.... Not sure about Bacchus Marsh or Parwan, the boys on that side of town may be able to answer that. Tell me when you go to Franga I will come down

So is it still pay and ride? Like I don't need to be a member at frankston? And how much for just my 50? I'm going on grand final weekend. 27th or 28th... Haven't worked out which day yet. Thanks but for the info, I'm still confused on everything over at Bacchus marsh/parwan. Is there more then one track out there now or something?

it's 20 bucks isnt it? Just pay and sign and away you go.

The 50 track at bacchus marsh is alright. The main track is awesome fun big jumps large table tops and a tonne of whoops.
Broady isnt the best from what i have heard. Havent been there as id rather go to frankston or Ridepark

Okay so excuse my extremely naive question.. But is ridepark Bucchas marsh? Lol :confused-smiley-013

Thats correct. They have changed hands so the tracks get prepped before every day.

broadmeadows is still pay on day and ride, cheyne boyd owns it now. minibike tracks look alot better then it used to.
ride park mini track isnt that fun but its better then the old one. no quads allowed anymore.
ride park is 40 for the day.

They have rebuilt it again M24. Was rebuilt around 3 weeks ago. Dunno if you have been there since.

Latest posts

Back