where i been riding and need some help designing a track..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_

Reaction score
here is just a couple different views of the area i have been riding in.. i have been told i can build a track, jumps and anything else i want in the area.... just a added note there is a quarter pipe in the yard too...

had some issues with the 150 since i put the molkt back on it..

yeah i know im slow at cornering.. lol..

p.s
i know i dont have proper riding gear but but i got the essentials for what i need for now... lol :hidesbehindsofa:

old fashioned way... mate lol... got someone else to help too... there is a 10 acre paddock out the front of the house but the using it for horses atm.... after the horses are gone i got free range on that paddock too.... cant wait

if u use a shovel to make jumps if the area has alot of rocks in the dirt i seen guys use the bedsprings out a mattress (could use chicken wire) to sift the dirt thru and water it down to set it and make it less soft, if that helps u at all. looks like a good spot to ride, wish i had something like that here to ride at

12-E69E233D-1981189-800.jpg

this is the view up the hill when im rounding the corner near the back fence
12-E17F9960-1674963-800.jpg

this is looking back down the hill towards the house

when you get to the top of the hill at the back corner and turn left into this
12-DE15E822-2537680-800.jpg

this is looking back at the shed/ undercover area to park the bikes

interesting i will have to call em and see... i have been given free range on what i can build so its got me buggered what i will do...

should have a track build day, get some boys out to help ya plot out a track and get it started.. Im sure there would be a few who would be just a bit keen to ride it too!!! ha ha

LOL! didnt realise when you click on the videos it takes you to my album and you can see all the pics.. *face palm*

should have a track build day, get some boys out to help ya plot out a track and get it started.. Im sure there would be a few who would be just a bit keen to ride it too!!! ha ha

good idea i will just have to ok it with the owners and get some lads out to design and ride...

clean fill isnt that expensive either. my work uses it alot, its more the ability to shape in to what u want. hire a dingo would do most of what u need to move it around

in the vids it seems your only really riding around the ouside can you use some of the inside ?

i presume your meaning through the tress yeah? but yeah i can cut a track through there if i want.. been given free range to build it... hence why im stuck.. to many ideas lol..

How's the planing going of the track mate you could do a lite with that space

on paper its goin good.. goin back out there to day lay some lines out and see what i can come up with...

If you need a hand I know how to use a shovel . Where is this place any way

get some car bodies always good to put under dirt to make jumps where bouts is your spot at id be keen to come out an help got some mates that would probs be keen to

im thinking small jumps for now lol... they got some cut down trees i can put in em.. we still trying to get some dirt.. they put a sign up out the front of their place but nothing so far.. and last weekend it was wet as all **** so i didnt go riding... im hoping that i can go this saturday... its in rochdale south

Latest posts

Back