where to buy in adelaide

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigkid68

Reaction score
I wandered down to a bike shop here in the Barossa this week to have a look and seen a nice looking 140 pitpro with big wheels they want $1900 for it and checked out the pitpro 125 with the standard wheels $1100.I would like to now if these prices are around the mark or wot if not then where in Adelaide to go for a better deal.Any help appreciated cause can't find sweet fa on the web.
Cheers

if you go on ebay then you can get good deals on there and some nice pit bikes. I can't really help with the prices because i live in the UK so i don't know what that is in pounds :) but i'll try and find out and let you know :) I bought my pit off ebay for around 600 australian moneys and it has a 125 lifan engine and is immaculate :D

in adelaide go to east 50's. there in payneham so its very close to the city. and they do beat those prices, have a look.

Bike Sales

there very good with parts and service.

yeha i agree Brian at east 50s is great and sells them at the cheapest you will find, delivered and made up =)

Marshall Motorsports we are another who might be able to help.
2 stores
(02)49-567-000 is our Glendale store
We can freight out with Startrack

Did you end up getting a bike?
if not go to east 50's they are very good.

I'm located in the Barossa and I got my bike from East 50s in Payneham and have been well looked after with any issues.
A mate of mine bought his 125RR Pitpro from the shop in Nuriootpa but his was alot cheaper than the $1100 you quoted,I think it was more around the $800-$900 mark.

Latest posts

Back