Where to buy riding gear online...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some where online that's good for buying riding gear? Mostly road stuff... don't mind if it's from overseas if it'll work out to be good quality for cheaper then what's in stores in Australia!

Cheers

I got all my stuff from Amx. They had a really good sale on Dririder gear and Draggin jeans.
Got both for around $450.

That all depends on the type of road gear ..If your talking leathers , you need to try them on in shop ... too tight you cant ride properly too loose in an accident you will pinch your skin and they will be useless .. if you do buy leathers on line and they are too big small ,I know of a guy who will alter them in Melbourne any brand.. He adjust my race leathers as I add weight and so on .
Also with boots if buying online 1 size bigger always an be filled with a winter sock ..

Been to AMX... they didn't have anything that fit me. They only stock to a size 8 or xs and I'm a 6.

Jase I'm selling the 50 to Nathan And I'm buying a Honda grom.

I don't think I want leathers but I'm keen if you know someone that can adjust other types of riding gear too. I want Kevlar jeans but they're all too big. Then probably just get a textile jacket...
anyone know if the hoodies with Kevlar in them are any good?

Latest posts

Back