Where to ride brisbane or gold coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello i got a few places u can ride there is jhonson road and paradise road there is also black duck valley and behind the park ridge high school ........hope it helps bye :roll:

around Mt. Cootha there is a heap of dirt bike trails that all lead to the top of the mountain. in west ashgrove there is dirt bike jumps with about 5 trails leading up the mountain.

its good for any bike.... my 50cc can make it up almost any path.

Just warning you. Both MT Cootha and those Ashgrove trails are 100% illigal for dirt bikes. The ashgrove ones start at the blue nurses jumps. There mtb and bmx jumps, most definetly not dirtbike jumps. As are the trails, there are always walkers/mtbers out there, a dirtbike will be caught very quickly if a cops get wind of them riding out there. Cootha's the exact same deal, i live on a sidehill of mt cootha and ride out there quite often illigal as it is. Good trails, but there completely illigal. Just warning.

anyone know about trails accross kingston park race way???

someone was telling me about it, is it a good place to ride?

Try behind coomera trainstation 1st left good riding tracks in there

alll those places are illegal ,tho i ride them with zac

best to take a drive to BDV and not get into trouble
also up the pine forest up the sunny coast thats the spot

Dad and I ride here, dirt bikes have been there for over 9 years and the council has never once been involved. It's mainly a flat paddock but there are little jumps. Good for mucking around on and there are always guys out there.

canungra - Google Maps

anyone know about trails accross kingston park race way???

someone was telling me about it, is it a good place to ride?

sorry to bring up an old thread but regarding kingston, its just a huge flat area with a few dips in it but whenever i have been past there has always been people there. i dont think that anyone cares cause its out of the way and the noise blends in with the go-karts.

Rtcb

Hey mate why dont you try the RTCB trail rides

heres the link
RTCB.net Website

im a member of this club and we hold rides almost every month so give it a try

only 25 bucks each to

TOMO

Latest posts

Back