Which Pimpit graphic design 1 or 2?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutley

Reaction score
Pimpit needs to know wich graphics is the prefered graphics for there bikes. design 1 or design 2. i like the white one, cheers

NUMBER 1
PIMPIT_TNC_1.jpg

NUMBER 2
150_PIMPIT_2008.jpg

Attachments

• PIMPIT_TNC_4_compressed.jpg
    PIMPIT_TNC_4_compressed.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 15
  • 150_PIMPIT_2008_commpresed.jpg
    150_PIMPIT_2008_commpresed.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I would go for the first one , I like the look of it , the second one is a little cheesy and makes the bike look cheap. I reckon the first one is the go!

both goodd but i like the 2nd cause its got the same color as the billetware

1st one for sure, and ohhh I want those bars for my reign, will I need different mounts for them?

you can buy fat bar adapters Tyler , their around $20 or so for some or check ebay there's some decent fat bar clamp and bar combo's on there for $60

Yeh cool as then dudes, this is the one then. cheers
i own one of these bikes so if any body needs some info on em just ask.

Pimpit_150_700.jpg

Last edited:
yellow one looks heaps better

you would nearly say it was "gangsta"

the white one is a bit bland

sheesh buy a vert he he he

Yep no worries i'll put in a new topic soon about the 150 Pimpit, its a top bike handles incredibly well, the new models will have a trellis cradle frame in it. also the suspension is flawless. i have a background in racing dirt bikes so none of the info is bull s*-t, cheers

ha
mutley just found out why i wouldn't even waste my coin on one of these
answer is no cradle

even a hondaframe will smash out an engine case when jumped i've even seen a couple of verts without the cradle frame do the same thing and pretty quickly
yeah look maybe not wurth the differance in price but 2 or 3 new 150's in the first 12 months might triple the differance

what do you reckon

do a review on it mate, everyones asking bout them!

How can these guys have any credibility whatsoever. Blind freddy could see that most of the guys that post about these bikes have some kind of connection with the company either directly or indirectly. As if any review that comes from any of these guys is going to be unbiased. Give me a break :mad:

They do have a cradle frame dude, any new bikes will have a cradle in it, and yes i do know the Pimpit people thats how come ive got a bike. cheers

Latest posts

Back