Who Hear Goes Big On There Mini's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack

Reaction score
Hey guy's im shore u guys know that ive been braking a lot of bolts and crap lately if uve been reading my posts, im tossing up weather to by another mini or just get a proper big bike again.
does ne1 else here do decent size jumps and there mini bikes wif out braking stuff?
not shore if i just got a dud or what but the 12mm high tensile bolt i put in the swing arm (instead of the 10mm again) i think i bent it slightly :shock: yeaterday but it has held up well (taking a bit of abuse).
i dont know weather im expecting 2 much from such a little bike or what.

if you were to sell your bike how much would you sell it for?, also if you want a great bike go for an SDG mini no questions asked they are the best if you cannot afford one of those get a thumpstar or just hot up a crf50

minibike_08 said:
also if you want a great bike go for an SDG mini no questions asked they are the best
LMAO! i wouldent get one of those, one read over at thumpertlak.com will change your mind, every seems to have problems and major problems with SDG's

It depends on what you call "big". I think it is probably relative to a certain part of the riders anatomy.

My steel frame 110 had bent the frame, but that was from a couple of harsh flat landings - the suspension just can't absorb it all so it has to bend somewhere. The frame has been straightened and strengthened now and a heavier rear spring doesn't bottom out the same. The alloy frame 125 has heavier suspension as standard and hasn't bent anything (touch wood).

I'll wait for your reply before I vote on the poll. :)

Latest posts

Back