Who is from SA?????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MITTZ

Reaction score
hi guys, just wondering who on here is from South Australia? and perticualy the adelaide hills?

i know theres flarry, sydney and i think pitmaster, and a few others!!

just wondering so we can go for a ride some time :D

cheers, Andrew

yep im in adelaide hills, i made a thread with poll about what state you're from, theres alot from SA, and i reckon theres alot of riders from SA, we can ride at the safb/grasslands track, i know trashthumpy and a few of his mates are also from SA along with grant allen/captain dust.

alright cool, whens the first ride day at the grasslands track? id love to go but im not a member yet, cant afford it yet, and i dont have my P's yet (20 days) so i dont think ill be there :(

alright cool, whens the first ride day at the grasslands track? id love to go but im not a member yet, cant afford it yet, and i dont have my P's yet (20 days) so i dont think ill be there :(

First ride day was today, they're every second sunday.

I'm in adelaide :)

don't live in the hills but stay there ALOT.

Yep im from the hills too.... Any secrets you wanna share about some riding spots? :p

What are the cops like about getting caught with a pitty on the road? Hills cops are usually pretty chill unless you get the pommy imports, they are cnuts.

I don't live in the hills, but I can get to flagstaff hill in about 5 minutes from my place.

I will probs mod my bike more before I go to the safb track, I still have to be able to afford the rediculous prices for registration anyway.

oh yeah, forgot about sheepy! lol, you should get a mini! then we can go riding :D i live in woodside about 15 mins from mt barka. what school do you go to?

@JET6 i dont know any good legal places to ride in the hills but theres trails and stuff in the bushland around stirling/heathfeild! what school do you go to? and what kind of bike do u have?

I live in Ironbank and I went to Urrbrae, finished a while ago lol

I have some random chinese 140cc, still trying to work out what model it is haha got it dirt cheap tho, if the bug bites i might buy something decent

Theres the bmx track at woodside hey, i used to ride there a bit. I bet it would be a bit of fun on a pitty.
What about that go kart track thats out there? Its now abandoned but I remember somehting about it in the Courier and one of the v8 supercar drivers used to drive there as a kid. Should grab some slicks and head out there for a day!

Not sure where in stirling/heathfield you would ride, the high school would be average, and too many hippies in warrabinda. Along the train line would be a bit of fun tho

yeah the bmx track would be sweet to ride on, i was screwing around with my nitro buggy there the other day! awsome fun!!

the old gokart track would be sweet to, but i dont have motard tyres (yet). i saw that thing with russle ingal too, they should open the track again

and around heathfeild theirs trails and stuff through the bushland, never riden their but looks like it would be good

i go to barker high. im sure you would have heard of me or atleast sum of the yr 10's there. we are prob the worst lot of them that this school has ever had. lol. we have not been on a camp since we've been at high school cos of that.

i might be getting a moto soon. we'll see whats gunna happen when our house is being built onto. i might borrow my mates kx 80 for a while though for free which should be good aswell.

cool, do u know damien kuchel? in year 11?

i go to heathfeild high but i know a few people at barka

the kx 80 would be sweet

Latest posts

Back