Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Used to be into it a tonne when I was younger and just got the bug back after an overnight adventure on the boat last weekend at Western Port. Ended up with 35 whiting and a couple of flat heads. Got onto a couple of big stingray's which were fun to fight. Also got onto something BIG which we are pretty sure was a jew fish. Fought it for 20 mins before it snapped the hook. Bastard.

Heading out again for round 2. Should be interesting with the cool change coming through.

Who else is into fishing?

Chuck some pics up of your prize catch's.

Hopefully after tonight I can add a big one. :)

River fishing is my thing, spining... havnt done it much but do enjoy it
also have a surf rod... only ever used it once

River fishing is my thing, spining... havnt done it much but do enjoy it
also have a surf rod... only ever used it once

Yeah that's something I need to give a go.

Just love being out on the boat in open water and going for the big stuff.

Used to do a lot of surf fishing when I was younger.

Where about's do you usually go?

Ive fished various rivers i cant remember there names :p yarra and various ones
also had a crack at streams and whatnot running through a mates property on a farm

the reason i like spinning is its not as boring as bait fishing, your always moving and can swap techniques around a little bit

and with the 16ft surf rod what ever beach i can get out too

also spear fishing, only did it 2 times though that was some wicked fun

I am a fishing nut, you can find me fishing from my kayak on Port Phillip Bay most weekends

yeh man been fishing my whole life my whole family are fisherman where bouts do you go? here some me and my cousins have got this summer

^^^^ Damn there some big snapper!!! Awesome.

Nice gummy too. Here's one from the weekend but not quite as good as that.

photo.JPG

Got a nice Snapper on Friday night. 6.5kg.

Was stoked. Biggest Snapper I have landed.

Also got a 9kg gummy and a few other assorted fish.

photo.JPG

Nice one mate, did you eat it?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Solid Snapper dude! A top eating fish too, looks more like you popped a cap in its head rather than reeled it in! :autogun:

I was pretty chuffed. Yeah they are a great eating fish. First time on a new rod and reel combo and landed that. :)

Nice one mate, did you eat it?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Not yet mate. On the cards for the weekend. Bloody big fillets. Almost like snapper steaks!!! haha

View attachment 9343 when fishing last weekend and caught myself a Penn boat rod not a fish but still a good catch lol!

Gotta love that. SCORE!!!

Yeah I'm addicted to fishing! i just flick lures, bugger using stinky bait;)

^^^ That's an absolute cracker mate. Gotta be happy with it.

Heading out for Tuna next weekend. Always wanted to get a 100kg+ fish so game on. :)

Anyone else been for a fish lately?

Been bloody cold. Been out a few times but haven't got much except a heap of squid.

I absolutely love fishing.
Used to just fish on the beach and out of a boat. But now my mate has introduced me into lures i have been fishing in a bunch of creeks now. Got a few nice size reddies and a few of them nasty carp.
Good fun.

Nice man. Any pics?

Didn't realise you were into it as well.

Might have to organise a fishing weekend.

Yea man i love it. Sucks when you go out for a day and get nothing not even a bite. But still fun to chill with some mates.
Na man other then a tiny like 15cm reddie thats it haha.

Latest posts

Back