who wants a sick bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maadwicked

Reaction score
just want to get a feeling of numbers who would be interested in this dirt bike. Am thinking of importing a container from china.
have been researching china pit bikes for some time and this appears to have the trickest stuff for the price.

Front suspension (FastAce)
Stem and clamp (FastAce)
Rear suspension (FastAce)
CNC aluminum SDG frame
CNC aluminum exhaust tail
CNC aluminum rear swing arim
138cc oil cooled engine.
plus all the usual aluminium goodies including folding clutch and brake levers.
also has bearings instead of bushes for the swingarm.
the bike is quality made - but am struggling to copy the pics onto the forum.
price would be around $2000. - Which is pretty good considering the fastace stuff.

obviously the bike comes complete with plastics and seat but thought this photo gives better look at the important stuff!

Attachments

• 138ccbike.jpg
    138ccbike.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 94
  • aluminium frame.jpg
    aluminium frame.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 84
  • fastace headset.jpg
    fastace headset.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 71
not heaps sure bout the frame only option. still just putting felers out to see who would be keen for one. already have 5 people keen so hopefully have them within a month. will let everyone know how good they are

Mate at the end of the day its super hard to compete with the lads that are really doing the R&D on these bikes like the crew at Mojo & DGS & FMR etc etc And sure you may be able to get them but are you charging a realistic price for the bike or are you making bugger all margin just to say you sold a container of bikes.
I only ask because there are alot of crew at the moment bastardising the industry without looking after the future of the industry... IE they're in it for a quick buck and nothing else whilst some of us are putting alot of time and energy into making sure this is a sustainable industry with a strong future...
I wish you all the luck and yeah the bike should be ok my only advice is to make sure the engine is lifan or jailing and that your asking a fair price...
Cheers
Big Leigh

nah -change of plans, just going to import a one off small number for me and some mates. but even reconsidering that now - only works out to be a bit cheaper because of the small amount ordered. they guarantee that the engine is lifan. but without making any profit can have the bikes in the garage for about 1500 - 1700, which im happy to pay for it.

Latest posts

Back