Whos Got A Bike From DHZDIRECT?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack

Reaction score
just want to know whos got a bike from dhzdirect on ebay, there bikes look good but want to here ne comments about them ie brakages :eek:
im considering getting one if my swing arm stuff's up again, ill just keep the current bike for spares.
so long as my jetski sells.
cheers

will you consider selling your bike instead of using it for parts?

the 110cc bikes off dhzdirect look to be good quality bikes and look good

id say get 1 :wink:

i want to know people that have them dude, i can see they look good :lol:

crap chain, good sprockets.
125 engine is a 120, goes allright, lacks top end, it has a small carby.
one with usd forks has soft suspension, but changeble oil.
good breaks, tires, swing arm.

I'd say the 125 (120) with conventional forks is quite good value.

I bought one of their previous model 110 bikes. I like it. Plenty of all round power, great sounding bike, good brakes (f + r hydraulic discs). The peg bracket is weak, thats the only real thing. They are OK to deal with after the sale. They contact you straight away but sometimes you need to send them a reminder email so they will chase things up for you.

Good seller, they can get standard parts if you need them and the quality of the bikes are quite good.

kool how harsh have u guys been on ur bikes?
have u just been taking it easy or going wild? cos i dont want another bike thats going to brake again if thats the case i might just get a big bike again.
cheers

I have not gone very hard on my bike as yet. Just been riding streets, parks and a little dirt, no jumps yet until I get a stronger peg bracket (then a custom rear brake pedal needs to be fabricated). Theese bikes are nowhere near as strong as the bigger quality manufactured bikes, but they are good fun.

wil you sell the bike you have now jack?
maybe but only localy due to its a bit hard 2 send it newhere, but at this stage ill b hanging onto it, dont know weather to get another mini or go a big bike again this time round or just do what i was going 2 do and weld up this bike a bit stronger.
seems to only bend crap when i go nutz on it.
the currently rewelded original exhaust is bracking again held up long enough, got a nice new exhaust coming should be here by nxt weekend 8)
Looks sexier wif the UNI Filter Last Pic i got
PIT3-10.JPG

Latest posts

Back