whos the knob riding around seville?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
Ok whos the knob jockey riding around on a pitty in seville, vic, seriously stop being a tool an dont do it.

a. Its illegal

b. Its a f***in loud bike and its really starting to piss me off espically when ya do it 10 times in 30 min at wot

c. A pair of shorts and runners, real good protection for when ya come off, no helmet and shirt, man your cool wish i could be like you

d. You cant ride for shit, next time you stall out the front of my house im gonna roost the shit outa ya with me yz

If you are this knob or know who this knob is, Tell him to f***in stop his shit

sorry, mate next time ill go faster... neer is not me!! i live in QLD some moron did same thing in our block and iv now got 2 official warning for it!!! and i never even did it,

1. ask the kid nicely to stop doin it by getting his attention and pulling him over and be serous and firmy tell him you will call the police.

2. if he keeps doin it take it into your own hands by trowing somthing hard at him a rock for example to show that your serous, no im oly jokin just call the cops!!!!

hmmm 30-06 might be more acurate and would scare the shit out of him he sure wouldn't come back past your way again

bit ouchy though

well i do have a 22-250 as well, lol. might give him a warning shot from the 30-06 first, cant ignore the sound of a 30-06

just get a Barret .50 Cal. Then the mess will be all the way down the other end of the street...
:p

Some clown rides past my house on a pitty to! White bike, blue rims, loud. Rides past my house, does a u-turn and rides off. I think I have a teenage stalker. Gay.

I saw him a couple of Tuesdays ago - felt like chasing him, gave him the evil eye and he took off from Station St. into the Hwy service lane.. I was surprised how old he looked for an immature idiot.

theres this guy in my street who rides up and down on his little mini chopper bike chasing cars in thongs shorts and a singlet no helmet looks about 18-19

we had 2 dudes riding pit bikes around my neighborhood, and they just stopped, I thought they got court and their bikes taken off them, but I heard them warming up their bike the other day.. They use to swerve through traffic on busy roads on week day arvos, no helmets, nothing..

I saw them riding down a hill on my way from work, they were coming from the uni, they were hooting down the road, didn't brake, just hooked a lefty onto the other side of the road when they came to the T section.

Now we have a young kid (around 6-7) riding up and down the street on a pee wee 50 (genuine) with no helmet! wheres the parents!!! My mum won't let me ride my pocket bikes or thumpstar on the road, and neither should their parents!

well imo..
you only live once :)
i drive around the streets all the time, (i wear a helmet though)
local police dont even stop me anymore :eek:
W.A ftw

well imo..
You only live once :)
w.a ftw

fulleh sik bruuuh! Does your v-tec go vroooooooooooooooooom chi vroooooooooooooom chi?

well imo..
you only live once :)
W.A ftw

real smart :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back