why is your account name what it is?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My user name is from way back in early 2003 playing motocross madness 2 online , I joined team AUS and had a yz250 2002 .

came up with it many moons ago when I lost my ticket for 3 months due to sp33ding... stuck since..

thought i would copy paste this seamed easy at the time,i like making horespower although torque wins races...

Brake horsepower (bhp) is the measure of an engine's horsepower without the loss in power caused by the gearbox, alternator, differential, water pump, and other auxiliary components such as power steering pump, muffled exhaust system, etc. Brake refers to a device which was used to load an engine and hold it at a desired RPM. During testing, the output torque and rotational speed were measured to determine the brake horsepower. Horsepower was originally measured and calculated by use of the indicator (a James Watt invention of the late 18th century), and later by means of a De Prony brake connected to the engine's output shaft. More recently, an engine dynamometer is used instead of a De Prony brake. The output delivered to the driving wheels is less than that obtainable at the engine's crankshaft.

i have a ktm 85 and my number is 132

15056.jpg

FirePower is from my love/addiction for the early Hemi's.
A competitor, or pathetic excuse for one, called a common distributor, crying "That G-D FirePower Fv(ked me, just because he could!". And so, the GDFP it shall be :)

Joke/saying that I say too often and caught on with my friends haha, ended up getting it tattooed on my feet.

My name is Joey....got teased at school joey malteser....btw love malt in icecream....hahaha

Pig Latin of a school nick name a mate called me.. "keich" some peeps online call me HK because its easier..

It's my online handle, pretty much all the forums I post on I use some Nooga13 or some variation of it.

jesse is my name
RS10 is a rc rock crawler that i compete with
comp means its be comp upgraded for clubs and comp crawler competitions
jesseRS10comp

Latest posts

Back