Why should I get a mini?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg if you don't want one then don't get one:p
it all depends where you live if people care, generally in poor areas people couldn't care less as long as you're not making too much noise or putting anyone in danger, in rich areas people tend to complain about everything, I knew someone from snobsville and their neighbors called the council becuz their cat was unregistered:eek:

anyway mini's are loads of fun and completely different to big bikes, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere that you can legally ride a stunter without it being a major pain in the arse

it doesn't hurt as much when you fall of drunk:p

umm, much easyer to transport, more fun for less money:)

Hello All,

I have had mini's before, and they are a bit over rated, i must say.
I was looking at this CRF50 with 124 Takegawa blahblahblah...
Good Day,

OOH Boy ..you are the king of stupid post...do everybody here a favor and find another Forum for your spam....pleeeease:rolleyes:

all in favour of mountain say aye(a resounding cheer tears through the crowd:p)

wtf do you want a mini for? over rated? obviously you cant ride.

hey, if you got so much cash to blow, why not take up a coke habit or give it to someone that will USE IT SENSIBLY? ie me?

having a four grand bike wont make you popular, even if it does have the most up to date and shiny aftermarket parts:(. sorry to be the one to break it to you. and the chicks will just laugh at you:p

ride it on the road and ill be there reporting you, even if i do have to trek across the country to do it.

now go back to mummy and daddy and ask for some more pocket money, get a car, and leave the bikes alone....

all in favour of mountain say aye(a resounding cheer tears through the crowd:p)

wtf do you want a mini for? over rated? obviously you cant ride.

hey, if you got so much cash to blow, why not take up a coke habit or give it to someone that will USE IT SENSIBLY? ie me?

having a four grand bike wont make you popular, even if it does have the most up to date and shiny aftermarket parts:(. sorry to be the one to break it to you. and the chicks will just laugh at you:p

ride it on the road and ill be there reporting you, even if i do have to trek across the country to do it.

now go back to mummy and daddy and ask for some more pocket money, get a car, and leave the bikes alone....

LMAO!!! that was well said.

Mate, why do you want people to convice you to buy a bike? If you want that go to team moto or pro honda.. they will talk the shit for ya :) But dont get a mini to ride around the streets. Thats what gives them a bad name. IF you want something to ride around the streets get a bmx??

Im going to bet that you are around 15, got your parents go out and buy you the fastest bike they could find (crf450) then you crashed it because you couldn't handle it, now you have thought about buying a mini thinking you will be able to handle that, but let me tell you its easier to ride a big bike well then to ride a 50 well.

Haha why would you post such a stupid statement and topic in a mini forum? please stay off bikes you bloody gimp.

full sizers it is

well guess that means you won't be hangin around ..... and by the looks of it not too many will miss ya I guess ..... good luck on the big bikes Elliot

See to me if you need us to convince you mini's are fun I don't think we can help ya .... there is 8,000 of us here that think they are almost too much fun .... and then there is you...... soooo to me that sounds like a personal problem and something you may need to work on yourself mate .... no one ever has too convince me to have fun or even if something is fun .... this I sort myself :cool:

But if you thought about it you might realize the reason ALL the best big bike riders on the planet roll mini's .....it's because they are so twitchy they smooth out your big bike riding like nothing else can .... ride ya mini all day then jump on ya 250 ..it's like you are in slow motion .....that's why Chad rolls an 18k pax racing bbr weapon .... but you've had mini's before so you know that right ?

Anyway happy trails Elliot :cool:

Last edited:
So your on a mini riders website and your calling them overrated?

Find another site. Maybe iwanttolookcoolonmybike.com.au??

dont get a mini, by what you said in ur post your interested in riding illegally on the road and u`ll give all the law abiding riders a bad name, as if the rest of the wankers havn`t giving us a bad enough rep.
well thats my bitch for the day.

There is no need to convince a genuine Mini Rider to jump on a mini bike let alone buy one for $4000 !!!! To say on a mini forum that their "over rated" mate you may as well throw yourself into a cage of starving wolves and get ripped to pieces!! There is no "decent reason" as to why we ride them we just do coz we love to, there is nothing like rocking up at a track with all your mates and having a mad session on the mini's, the old push and shove on the track and roosting/laughing at someone when they get pushed on their arse is something you dont really do with the bigger bikes. The social concept is different on mini's we ride to have fun with our mates, the competiveness is still there but we tend to interact more as a social riding community no matter who you are or what background your from we can all come together and have a sick session without too much seriousness or wank factor being involved!
We choose to ride them as its a lifestyle outlet from what we do from day to day. Their affordable and just about anyone can ride/race them no one will diss you for being crap or the type of bike you have as you gotta start somewhere ! We shouldnt have to justify/convince people like you to get mini's as its people like you that give mini's a bad name for doing all the wrong things!
So get back on your big bike and have a sook to someone who shares the same opinions as you.....As you have come to the wrong place we arent Anti Mini Riding here!

nice and light easy to chuck around... parts are not that expensive... worse comes to worse 300 max for a new decent engine,...

lies, mini parts are more expensive than fullsize parts, if you want quality

Latest posts

Back