Why???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmay

Reaction score
Hey. Did a ct90 engine swap to one of them 125cc Chinese jobs off Amazon. The thing just does not act right and I'm smart enough to know there is something I am missing. It'll start, kind of stiff but it kicks and it'll idle pretty good until it doesn't then it just a little hay wire. Up and down like the throttle is being pulled and dropped. Try to adjust it and I swear just touching the screw with a screw driver makes her go nuts.any and all questions and suggestions needed

yeah but getting them from there to here might take a bit. its just yellow like the rest. nothing fancy yet. my other bike is dismantled on account of having cracks in the frame and dissassembly was the only way i was gonna stay off it .the one that drug me into the pits of love with little bikes i have somewhere hell now i have to go find these damn things

mind you, thats only two bikes

Attachments

• Copy of 20180821_205130.jpg
    Copy of 20180821_205130.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Copy of IMG_3391.JPG
    Copy of IMG_3391.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Copy of IMG_4161.JPG
    Copy of IMG_4161.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Copy of IMG_4163.JPG
    Copy of IMG_4163.JPG
    967.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy of IMG_7683.JPG
    Copy of IMG_7683.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
68 I think. Assholes never did mail me the title. I did get her going though seems she works just fine one quarter turn out from seated. Gotta get the brakes more functional and the bars less wobbly and practice the clutch shift thing and I'm all good. Then I'ma chop her in half and stretch her out real low and cool like

Latest posts

Back