Will any big bike people come riding!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotovertRockr

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any big bike riders out there that want to go riding around ormeau or somewhere hit me up !

Timeeh probably got a 10 inch lift for the yz cause he is 7 foot 3, haven't you seen his handlebar risers on his pitty. Hahaha, Soz timeeh but I had too:D

LOL the man speaks the truth :p But nah, i recently got it off a mate for a bargain as he never rode it, so it ran fine when i picked it up, the headed out to pacific park with it last month and b4 leaving gave it a good ol clean with the pressure washer.... This in this hindsight was a mistake, long story short i managed to remove a (silicon) seal around the bottom end/valve gasket so once it started it pissed out fuel/oil... Not keen to give it a go myself as i was unsure as to what the problem was (I kind of expected the worst) I took it to a guy mechanic who said all it was is a blown gasket + since the barrell was off it now also has a hone and a new set of rings :) All set for this weekend.

Paid $1000 :) repair bill $500 :( Oh well, can't win em all. And i know better for next time just to check stuff out myself, but in saying that myself and my sis have used this guy (mechanic) for about 15yrs and not once has he stuffed us round, which is 100% better than any other bike shop/mechainic i have ever dealt with.

I usually ride most weekends dude. Been to moto park the past few weekends. Should hit that up sometime soon. Tracks are usually prepped pretty well lately

Latest posts

Back