Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a tb race piston that came off my yx 160. I'm thinking of maybe getting a 64mm bore too but not sure still lookin into it.i think this is the biggest i can go without case boring. If I can get bore and piston that is interchangeable with my yx160 and this z155 I'll go it. I need a back up bottom end.

I have a tb race piston that came off my yx 160. I'm thinking of maybe getting a 64mm bore too but not sure still lookin into it.i think this is the biggest i can go without case boring. If I can get bore and piston that is interchangeable with my yx160 and this z155 I'll go it. I need a back up bottom end.
184 kit is biggest you can go (without case boring if case boring 70mm is biggest but 67 is best).. or tb 177 with your 155 crank..
I run the stock bore configuration.. not heaps more power but if if i get the money up to buy a big bore later i will be 5x better off than someone with a stock head

184 kits have been reliable for most of the people at the track (alot of horror stories too eg constant gear problems etc)

Latest posts

Back