WIREING Diagram's FOR IRK's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lachie

Reaction score
wiring the irk...

okay all put on and stuff but now i have no idea how to wire it up?
anyone got any instructions or anything?

here ya go man wire colors may vary but this will give u an idea
i got the intructions with mine :)
ROTOR_KIT_DIAGRAM1.jpg

theres already a wiring harnes i think it is coming out of the coil
and its got a plug on it?

u need to take the stock harness off
and take the stock cdi off

get rid of it and wire it on direct with solder

also could one of the mods stick this in the how to section as there are heaps of these threads going round and this is one of the better one i have seen

really.. i searched n couldnt find it
i dont have a solder ..
the cdis gone
and so is the harness now..

do you have to solder all the wires

wireingdiagramforIRK.jpg

ok lachie if ya dont want the thing to play up coz of loose wire go get a solder iron cost bugger all from crazy Clark's

that wiring diagram and ducars are the same it's easy peasy mate just look at the wires in the diagram the colour and then go do the same on your bike

cut all connections of except the 1 that is a loop type that is green and that is your earth ,screw that to your frame ,TAKE PAINT OF FIRST, but u must solder all wires and while your getting your soldering iron get some heat shrink as well and do the job properly and you wont have any probs

cheers and best of luck me ol mate

Last edited:
frame earth?? dont think mine comes out of the cdi? maybe =P i think its earthed just behind the flywheel or what eva you call it ;)

Say for example if you take the stator off and put the irk on will the wires just match up, is it very hard? or just common sence mine should be here in a few days hopefully.

Latest posts

Back