wiring diagram for Loncin 110cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinkkette

Reaction score
hi I need some help. I recently aquired a mini-chopper. The bike is set up so the gears are on the right, but the motor on the bike (not the original) is set up for the gears on the left. I think I've fixed this problem ? My question is about the motor, it's a Loncin and I need the wiring diagram and anything else thast might help. I'd really appritiate any feedback as I am new at this, and I'd really like to get my bike going before my boyfriend gets his going(his brother is doing the work on his) I on the other hand am doing mine on my own Thanks trinkkette

awwwwwwwwwww i just drew up the most awsomest diagram this world has every seen but i cant upload :( anyways.. heres a good diagram

3453xr50_wiring_harness_2-med.jpg

This diagram makes it look so much more difficult then it is , i have done my bikes about 3 times off the top of my head and has always worked just need to remember to get the green to a GOOD earth spot on the frame,

ill try and explain it as it looks difficult in the diagram

First:
from the engine blue and red -to the CDI

Yellow and/(if there is a green) - to the COIL ( sometimes the green comes from the coil and u just got to earth it im pretty sure.

then the black from the CDI to the Killswitch and the Green from the killswitch to the FRAME to EARTH.

Pretty sure that should work

and remember not to wire it all perfect untill you no you get a SPARK , its annoying when you done it all properly sealed the joints etc and then it doesnt work and you gotta pull it all apart again.

and!.. if theres anymore wires , (i think my brotheres mini chopper was electric start) so there will be alot of other wires that you wont need if your using the kick start.

DAMOOO

Last edited:
all these wires in the picture are the ones that im NOT using (i beleive they got to do with the electric start) so if your taking that if theres are (some) of the things you wont need.
DSCN0486.jpg

the green yellow and white are coming from the engine , and the rest is what i cut off.

Just trying to be like my idol ^^ :) nar , i bet she doesnt even logg back into the site either... just when i had something good to share lol

THANKS i'M GOING TO TRY IT. i'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.
trinkkette

Above the sprocket what are the wires that go into engine? its a little boot..Please Help!!

Please help!!

all these wires in the picture are the ones that im not using (i beleive they got to do with the electric start) so if your taking that if theres are (some) of the things you wont need.
dscn0486.jpg

the green yellow and white are coming from the engine , and the rest is what i cut off.

above sprocket, what is that boot of wires into engine?? In the pic on your engine the boot is out.. I bought a bike and the boot is in but wires are ripped do i need the???

on my 110 i dont no how to wire the loom to the coil can any 1 help me:(

ive got a bit of a wiring problem too. mine has 2 sets of 5 wires comin from the motor. 1 of the 5 go to the cdi it just plugs in but then im not sure were the other 5 go. theres no wires on the coil and i havent got the kill switch hooked up either. the colour of the 5 remainin wires are white, green, yellow, blue/white, black/red if any 1 could shed sum light dat would be great

ive got a bit of a wiring problem too. mine has 2 sets of 5 wires comin from the motor. 1 of the 5 go to the cdi it just plugs in but then im not sure were the other 5 go. theres no wires on the coil and i havent got the kill switch hooked up either. the colour of the 5 remainin wires are white, green, yellow, blue/white, black/red if any 1 could shed sum light dat would be great

so out of all the wiring diagrams floating around here and the colour of the wires you have left you cant work it out!!!!

it looks like you havent really looked/searched yet...

Ok...I had the same problem with that extra 5 wires coming from the engine. I read somewhere that these wires are for shifting indications only. Its seems that in other countries every gear is indicated on a speedometer or something. In other words, they are of no concern unless you have shifting indication.

Oh...I think you are plugging in the wrong harness to the cdi. The colored wires you are mentioning here are the main electrical wiring. You have no need for the plug you are connecting to the cdi. This is an error I have seen before.

Ok i have a 107cc zebra, well I have wired up my own wiring harness from scratch and I've got it turning over and but its not firing ..now on my motor there is the wires coming from motor and then further back on motor there is another boot with two wires and they are disconnected .so what are those wires a stater and do I need to fix that before it will fire ?

Latest posts

Back