Woggys Full Mod Klx 110 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
YUP , New build time

well i am off the Lxr (snapping the linkage off helped with this decision alot lol)

Been tossing up weather to do crf70 or klx110 for a while now .
would rather a 70 , but didnt want to put my klx110/188 engine to waste and definitely dont want to sell it for half what its worth , And it would also cost me a fortune to get a crf engine to keep up with the big bore klx's .

And main reason i didnt want to build a klx because they are heavy as ****.

but as usual something popped up at the perfect time .

Custom done frame , made using the billetware klx110 frame designs , which there was not many of them made . and was made 1 inch longer then the billetwares.
So alot lighter then the stock frame.

Plans are to chuck my engine straight in her , with the Yosh pipe

Maybe the Lxr frontend with the excel hd buchanan front wheel and all , if not will be klx110 marzocchies down the line or , cut down 85's .

Rear end i am thinking just BBR Supercomp .

Color scheme ........ Got a few ideas , but will keep them to myself just yet .

TomaszBurcon

Reaction score
so why dont you just fix the lxr? sorry i am confused wouldnt it be cheaper than making a whole new bike?

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Of course it would... i will be fixing it and most likely keeping.it and just swap the engine over when i want.. but as i said i have wanted to go sonething different for a while now , before i broke it ..

And if u havnt already noticed i like spending.money on minibikes.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Yeah dude get the reege and mod it to fit ur klx beast engine man!!

But if not I will happily enjoy your well spent money on a new build :) congrats so far...

The_GDFP

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Keep it up, Damo! I'm going to mod a KLX crank and clutch cover this winter, to narrow/lighten the right side a bit. Might have to have you try it out for me :)

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Def keen terry :) . yer i was watching the reeg .. but nar i wouldnt butcher that frame for.a klx.engine . and it would need a shorter elka in it that ishocks way to long . would cost way to much after new shock and decent engine. . this build with a better rear suspension will be a cheaper build.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Plus the Rake needs to be modded on the reeg frames .

If i ever do a 70 , ill most likely be doing a SSR frame , with zochs , bbr/rear and elka . etc .

Reaction score
Frame looks solid!
If you don't mind me asking, was shipping expensive?

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Just paid for a few things . now the wait !

Chp Swingarm , with Fox Shock all redone by Feal , for exactly my weight! Score!

Done alot of research on the klx rearends and went with this one as its one of the longest swingarms , and the fox shock has been preferred over the elkas by alot of people.

Got set of wheels , Reeg blue hubs , Hd spokes , Black excel rims ! Rear is for Mtb brakes , front is regular disc , will be going on zochies most probably (when i get more dollers) with 85 caliper etc. thats the plan anyway , something different will most likely happen.

****ty pictures . cant wait for this **** to arrive!

Reeg pedal , formula mtb brakes with all the mounts to bolt right up .

And HD reeg Pegmount and Fastway pegs.

Oh and also , Firepower the man! is being a middle man for me , just to ensure everything is as described etc before it heads overseas , legend!

Reaction score
F**k yeah, build looks like its going to be sick,

i was eyeing of that rear setup for a while, but just couldn't put my hands on forking out that much $$$ at the time, have a look on PM theirs a dude selling some shorten cr85 forks, that look beast.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Yer man , i just seen them before , thats the guy i got my engine off ages ago.
Ive already talked to him about them without the front wheel lol just need the dollers .

Reaction score
ah yeah, my bad!
they look sick hey, probably going to buy his rear wheel off him, if he still has it come monday! (pay day) ha!

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
the 65 wheel ? Big doller wheel that one! lol , what are you gonna do for brakes ? can get pricey .

Reaction score
yeah dude, the kx65,

Yeah was thinking of grabbing a used kx65 rear brake assembly of ebay, and running one of the those STR kits but its like 200bucks with a brake line for those adapters, not even sure if its worth the trouble , ITs going to be like 600 at least after that.

What was shipping like for the wheels/swinga?

Cause when ever i ask about a swingA they says its going be like 300bucks.

Spending a lot $$$ on my KLX , its just adding up hey, like the little things Aswell bearings, seals, chains,etc
I haven't even thought about motor or front end yet!

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
yeah dude, the kx65,

Yeah was thinking of grabbing a used kx65 rear brake assembly of ebay, and running one of the those STR kits but its like 200bucks with a brake line for those adapters, not even sure if its worth the trouble , ITs going to be like 600 at least after that.

What was shipping like for the wheels/swinga?

Cause when ever i ask about a swingA they says its going be like 300bucks.

Spending a lot $$$ on my KLX , its just adding up hey, like the little things Aswell bearings, seals, chains,etc
I haven't even thought about motor or front end yet!
Yer man can get very pricey , very quick lol

I would do some other things before spending that on a rear wheel and brake setup i reckon .

He is shipping it for free to terry , so i dont no how much it will be to aus just yet .

I think my engine was around 300 ? can barely remember . but it was very heavy .

Im expecting around 400 ? i dont really have a clue tho lol ..

All up all the parts cost $1500 shipped to terry , which is a bargain i reckon .

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Nice line up of parts... Blue reeg hubs will look trick.
yer im hoping so , his pictures seem abit average so im hoping the blue brightens up abit .

Will be going yellow/blue theme now , yellow tank/plastics , blue seat cover , blue hubs, then will figure out what else will get coloured when im looking at it.

Latest posts