Woggys Full Mod Klx 110 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy lee designs honda on a kwacka

could look good

Well you guessed it lol...

cole-seely.jpg

Shouldn't be to long , just gotta wait for the graphics/plastics ..

Then buy a tank and seat ... inquired about a heep of them on planetminis , but they all get there panties in a knot when you mention they have to ship to Australia.... pisses me off..

Dont want to run china tank/plastics but ill go to the local chinga store and get them if i have to lol...

you should be able to get ufo's or polisports in aus yeah

are ya gunna do the adidas seat cover that sets it off i reckon

It will just be a plain blue seat for now , unless i can come up with something .

Its getting designed onto the klx template now so will see how it turns out , mite look **** lol..

I had TLD graphics made up for my motovert, was going to get a blue seat cover but i sold it instead :)

DSC08193.jpg

DSC08200.jpg

Nothing but headaches as everything always is ...

Custom frame so not everything is a 100% bolt on fit like a stock frame would be .

Rear number plates need a fair bit cut off from the backside of them to fit properly .. rear guard needs to be re drilled

And the tank mounting is abit muffed up .. dont know if its coz i cheaped out and got a china tank from the shop today or if the custom frame has been done differently .

dude that is look sweet as.... question.. whats a good price on a frame and swing arm like that?

I highly doubt you would find one of these frames again . or even a billetware frame for a klx , which is pretty much the only aftermarket klx frame other then bbr .

but i would pay up to 700 to my door for a good condition billetware frame as they are very hard to come by . (thats if i was building from scratch ) if i already had a klx i would just use the stock frame as they are plenty strong just abit heavy .

Most rearend kits where around 1500-2000 brand new for swingarm/shock and the bolt on top shock mount .

Most used rearend kits in the u.s are around 700-1200 these days from what ive seen depending on what type they are.

Looks Cool man!
Be good to see her in action on track!

New bbr sideplates ... havnt done much lol and im going away for work again so wont be done anytime soon..

Bidding on pair of BBR triple clamps so if i get them my next purchase will be new style klx zocchie legs .

20120901_165434.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back