Woggys Full Mod Klx 110 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
YUP , New build time

well i am off the Lxr (snapping the linkage off helped with this decision alot lol)

Been tossing up weather to do crf70 or klx110 for a while now .
would rather a 70 , but didnt want to put my klx110/188 engine to waste and definitely dont want to sell it for half what its worth , And it would also cost me a fortune to get a crf engine to keep up with the big bore klx's .

And main reason i didnt want to build a klx because they are heavy as ****.

but as usual something popped up at the perfect time .

Custom done frame , made using the billetware klx110 frame designs , which there was not many of them made . and was made 1 inch longer then the billetwares.
So alot lighter then the stock frame.

384676_10150430900541941_779426940_8334938_582143713_n.jpg

Plans are to chuck my engine straight in her , with the Yosh pipe

Maybe the Lxr frontend with the excel hd buchanan front wheel and all , if not will be klx110 marzocchies down the line or , cut down 85's .

Rear end i am thinking just BBR Supercomp .

Color scheme ........ Got a few ideas , but will keep them to myself just yet .

so why dont you just fix the lxr? sorry i am confused wouldnt it be cheaper than making a whole new bike?

Of course it would... i will be fixing it and most likely keeping.it and just swap the engine over when i want.. but as i said i have wanted to go sonething different for a while now , before i broke it ..

And if u havnt already noticed i like spending.money on minibikes.

Yeah dude get the reege and mod it to fit ur klx beast engine man!!

But if not I will happily enjoy your well spent money on a new build :) congrats so far...

Keep it up, Damo! I'm going to mod a KLX crank and clutch cover this winter, to narrow/lighten the right side a bit. Might have to have you try it out for me :)

Def keen terry :) . yer i was watching the reeg .. but nar i wouldnt butcher that frame for.a klx.engine . and it would need a shorter elka in it that ishocks way to long . would cost way to much after new shock and decent engine. . this build with a better rear suspension will be a cheaper build.

Plus the Rake needs to be modded on the reeg frames .

If i ever do a 70 , ill most likely be doing a SSR frame , with zochs , bbr/rear and elka . etc .

SSR21-6R-FRAS.jpg

Frame looks solid!
If you don't mind me asking, was shipping expensive?

Just paid for a few things . now the wait !

Chp Swingarm , with Fox Shock all redone by Feal , for exactly my weight! Score!

Done alot of research on the klx rearends and went with this one as its one of the longest swingarms , and the fox shock has been preferred over the elkas by alot of people.

028-1.jpg

024-2.jpg

Got set of wheels , Reeg blue hubs , Hd spokes , Black excel rims ! Rear is for Mtb brakes , front is regular disc , will be going on zochies most probably (when i get more dollers) with 85 caliper etc. thats the plan anyway , something different will most likely happen.

****ty pictures . cant wait for this **** to arrive!
008-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

Reeg pedal , formula mtb brakes with all the mounts to bolt right up .

033-1.jpg

And HD reeg Pegmount and Fastway pegs.

041-2.jpg

Oh and also , Firepower the man! is being a middle man for me , just to ensure everything is as described etc before it heads overseas , legend!

F**k yeah, build looks like its going to be sick,

i was eyeing of that rear setup for a while, but just couldn't put my hands on forking out that much $$$ at the time, have a look on PM theirs a dude selling some shorten cr85 forks, that look beast.

Yer man , i just seen them before , thats the guy i got my engine off ages ago.
Ive already talked to him about them without the front wheel lol just need the dollers .

ah yeah, my bad!
they look sick hey, probably going to buy his rear wheel off him, if he still has it come monday! (pay day) ha!

the 65 wheel ? Big doller wheel that one! lol , what are you gonna do for brakes ? can get pricey .

yeah dude, the kx65,

Yeah was thinking of grabbing a used kx65 rear brake assembly of ebay, and running one of the those STR kits but its like 200bucks with a brake line for those adapters, not even sure if its worth the trouble , ITs going to be like 600 at least after that.

What was shipping like for the wheels/swinga?

Cause when ever i ask about a swingA they says its going be like 300bucks.

Spending a lot $$$ on my KLX , its just adding up hey, like the little things Aswell bearings, seals, chains,etc
I haven't even thought about motor or front end yet!

yeah dude, the kx65,

Yeah was thinking of grabbing a used kx65 rear brake assembly of ebay, and running one of the those STR kits but its like 200bucks with a brake line for those adapters, not even sure if its worth the trouble , ITs going to be like 600 at least after that.

What was shipping like for the wheels/swinga?

Cause when ever i ask about a swingA they says its going be like 300bucks.

Spending a lot $$$ on my KLX , its just adding up hey, like the little things Aswell bearings, seals, chains,etc
I haven't even thought about motor or front end yet!

Yer man can get very pricey , very quick lol

I would do some other things before spending that on a rear wheel and brake setup i reckon .

He is shipping it for free to terry , so i dont no how much it will be to aus just yet .

I think my engine was around 300 ? can barely remember . but it was very heavy .

Im expecting around 400 ? i dont really have a clue tho lol ..

All up all the parts cost $1500 shipped to terry , which is a bargain i reckon .

Nice line up of parts... Blue reeg hubs will look trick.

yer im hoping so , his pictures seem abit average so im hoping the blue brightens up abit .

Will be going yellow/blue theme now , yellow tank/plastics , blue seat cover , blue hubs, then will figure out what else will get coloured when im looking at it.

Latest posts

Back