• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: a set of 700mm forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blender

Reaction score
WANTED: 700mm forks to fit atomik motox. Must come with triples. Prefferebly USD

CONDITION: NO rust on fork stanchions, legs etc.

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: show me what you got :)

EXTRA INFORMATION: None to add really, just the best condition as possible.

bumpy bumpy guys, im still looking for a det! anything over 700 will do! as long as it comes with triples and has no rust!

I've got a set of basically new 730mm, oil changed usd forks but no triples mate.

hmm, they take the standard 45/48 setup? if i can get them off you for the right price im interested ;)

Yeah mate the standard setup 45,48 ill get some pics for you so you can have a look, shipping is what's a mole but ill find a price and get back to ya mate.

cheers dude, yeah shipping is what im worried about. but we'll see how much it'll be i guess :)

Where about's are you from? Damn I just saw the first post Lismore.

Hey mate here's a pic of the forks for you to think about, I just recently sent a set of wheels in the post and the postage was $38 so I would say allow $35 for postage so all up how's $85 sound mate.
ane2agu3.jpg

sounds good mate, i should have asked earlier, but what adjustments are on it and what size axle do they take? cheers
and im only paying 85 if there real zocchie's!! ;)

Add a zero to the end of that if they were real and we might just have a deal.
There's no adjustments mate there of a dpro 140 about 2 hours old.
I've set them up to my liking, adjustments can be made by just changing the oil weight or spacing the springs. They run a 15mm axle dude.

hmm i see. just so you know i was jokin lol. i'll have to see if i can bearings that run a 15mm ID and still the same OD first. should be able to do that tommorrow arvo. i'll get back to ya then. unless you have the original front wheel?

Haha yeah I knew you were muckin around, na I don't have the front wheel anymore I gave it to rotn50. Yeah let me know how you go mate.

how much would ya take for em dude? are they the 45 48 setup?
oh and brendo i couldnt get to the bearing shop, they were closed. i'll go in on tuesday, i gotta work monday. sorry for the stuff around!

To late to measure now mate, will measure tomorrow but I would say so.

What's up with your bearings mate?
Cause general rule of thumb with bearings is increase id increase od!

Last edited:
yea, im running a 12mm axle atm, and all the forks i've been offered have 15mm. so im gonna have to go to my bearing shop and see if i can get the same od, but with a 15mm id. unless cordogs, you have a front wheel with 155 bearings in it?

Haha no man I'm afraid not! I think you'll be hard pressed to find what your after! Like I said increase id you gotta increase od!

yup, thats what i was thinkin aswell....
nyone got a 14'' front wheel to take a 15mm axle there selling? LOL

Latest posts

Back