• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Bris - Midsized hot up parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aero165

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just bought a 160cc Atomik (Judge me if you must ;) Fuse. I plan on racing it next year at Fort Lytton and I'd like the bike to be a bit more competitive. I'm happy with the motor so I'm mostly after suspension, tires, throttle, bars etc. I want to buy as many items second hand as possible due to TRYING to keep the total cost under $1000. I bought the bike second hand....

ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:
1. If you think I'd need it PM me:)
2. Rear shock!
3. Forks! Depending on price
4. Misc racing items

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
Cash, paypal, Direct deposit, Meh

REASON FOR SELLING: EEEEH?

EXTRA INFO: I want parts that are less crap than original

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Brisbane

PICTURES: Maybe

I'd add Pro Taper Bars and Grips to the list. Hands down an awesome addition

+1 to the pro taper also i have some second hand tires... i got them for nothing but i only have rears left... unless your running a 12/12 bike lol... i got 2x dunlop sports and a pirelli..... BUT!!! the pirelli is a narrow tyre.. also got a green alloy 1/4 turn throttle and green grips to match it... no throttle cable for it tho.. will post some pics if you want..

+1 to the pro taper also i have some second hand tires... i got them for nothing but i only have rears left... unless your running a 12/12 bike lol... i got 2x dunlop sports and a pirelli..... BUT!!! the pirelli is a narrow tyre.. also got a green alloy 1/4 turn throttle and green grips to match it... no throttle cable for it tho.. will post some pics if you want..

That all sounds good!

pm me your details and we will sort something out... gah forgot to say i only wanted 25 for the throttle set up and grips....

pm me your details and we will sort something out... gah forgot to say i only wanted 25 for the throttle set up and grips....

I'll do that.

Still keen on other parts guys! Mostly Rear shock, Blue TTR 110 style plastics (Long shot), Bars, carb, etc etc. Anything that will making this bike race ready on my simple, low wage budget.

Does your bike have fat bars, if so check out my listing in the classifieds for fly aero blue bars

Brendo's selling a cheap rear gpx shock mate check it out, also VeeRubber is a good cheap rear tyre as soft as the Carlsbad but wears better mine hooked up really well at Lytton and it was slop city!

Brendo's selling a cheap rear gpx shock mate check it out, also VeeRubber is a good cheap rear tyre as soft as the Carlsbad but wears better mine hooked up really well at Lytton and it was slop city!

Where would I find the shock?

Ah, thanks for that. You shouldn't take the muffler! I want it...

im getting Hussein.H's gpx shock, sorry mate :p MUHUHAHAA

i somehow feel like the grinch :p

Latest posts

Back