• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Hey guys, as you probably know me and my bro are working on a build at present. Started its life as a PSTO tl140, but it is now going places ;)

We are needing some parts for the build as we go, so I thought I would just chuck everything I can think of in this thread.

WANTED:
Oil Cooler (for 160) - great cond (I have lines)
Bash Plate (to suit PSTO tl160) - new or great cond
1/4 throttle - great cond
chain guard - great cond
Pro Taper Low Rise (can swap my near new PT High rise) - great cond
<span style="text-decoration:line-through">PitsterPro LXR Plastic Kit - brand new</span>
Killswitch - great cond
<span style="text-decoration:line-through">Flywheel cover (compatible with yx160) - great condition</span>
Rear Brake Pedal (over the top design) - great cond

CONDITION:
The condition I would prefer is next to the parts ;)
Pretty much if I can source these parts from you guys sweet. If not I will buy from the usual DHZ, eBay.

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE:
Hit me with a price, pretty much as funds come in I will be buying ;)

Happy to pay postage for parts

EXTRA INFORMATION:
None

PM me or reply in this thread, go crazy xD

Last edited:
I've added a few more parts to the list, if you see any links for stuff as well shoot me a link ;)

Cheers

hay mate i have the psto plastics new black and white $20 and u pay for postage
mate have a look on dhz for your parts list

Cheers man
I will take the plastics mate.
I am happy to organise postage or send you the money.

If you want me to organise it, all I need is the package size, weight and the nearest post store (if your happy to drop it off mate)

I've rang DHZ for a few things and they haven't had it, so will probably end up ordering a few bits from multiple places....

Much appreciated dude,
Carlton

no worries mate ill see what ican do next week iv got heaps on this week due to racing vcm and the plastics are in the box and ill have a kill switch laying around ill chuck it in the box for ya

No worries, I know how busy things can get and posting items is always a hassle. No rush and in your own time :) if you have a kill switch that would be awesome, I am happy to chip in more!!!

I can pay and assist you with whatever any time mate! I found the best way to post and pay was using the aus-post online claculator: http://auspost.com.au/apps/domestic-parcel.html
and then printing out the slip it gives you, then dropping it off at the post office and paying there. (Saves around 10 bucks)

Oh and I forgot to add I'll take the white set please :)

Thanks mate,
Carlton

mate the set is black and whits the standard set

Hey dude,

are they the same colour scheme as these:

PL-16.WHITE.jpg

Cool, I will take them still :) Cheers

my postcode is 4069, no rush man just when time permits :)

Was going to do an order from TDR and went through all the schamozzle and was told right at the end that they now charge a $50 sample fee and postage at $90 for 50 bucks worth of bits lol

...oh and a bearing shop wanted 150 bucks for the linkage bearings, just for standard not ceramic.... no thanks.. :)

Anyone have any of these bits?

hit me up, here's the list again to save ya some time:

Oil Cooler with Lines (for 160) - great cond
Bash Plate (to suit PSTO tl160) - new or great cond
1/4 throttle - great cond
chain guard - great cond
Pro Taper Low Rise (can swap my near new PT High rise) - great cond
Killswitch - great cond
Flywheel cover (compatible with yx160) - great condition
Rear Brake Pedal (over the top design) - great cond

Swingarm is arriving this week :)

Bump if anyone has some of these bits : )

Bump

main priority is oil cooler, 1/4 throttle and bash plate :)

If anyone has or knows someone selling these sweet. If not a DHZ part order will be done in a couple o weeks ..........

Cheers fellas

Latest posts

Back