• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Right side case for yx160 / yx150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubsy

Reaction score
WANTED: Right side case for yx160 / yx150

CONDITION: usable not too shaby

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: ah? I don't know?

EXTRA INFORMATION:

Im pretty sure i can get ya one mate, your engine has the oil slinger doesn't it? I will need to check first though, give me a few days mate as i process things slower than most lol. Hopefully it is still in the parts area and i can find it.

yeah it has a slinger. thank bud. appreciate it

Yer has the slinger, here is some piccies of it:

IMG_2852_zpse739bcd4.jpg

IMG_2853_zpsa6d510ac.jpg

Oh yeah cool thanks carlts ma boi hehe, it has the 14mm kicker shaft by the looks of it, small things like that can put a spanner in the works, just double check stubsy that its 14mm as the case im hoping we have should def be 14mm kicker.

The only prob with some cases is there a few different oil slinger oil feed setups and if you going get the right one and starve the crank of oil your buggered. Gotta make sure it is a 14 or 16mm kicker shaft depending what you need.

ah **** well ive got one coming from buzz bikes, hope to god it fits. should be here tomorrow or thurs. thanks my67xr, if this one don't fit ill hit ya up. tb parts are getting keen to be put on mwahahahaha

Latest posts

Back