• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Stock Size Carby for crf/xr50 - Must be Japanese...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buttons

Reaction score
HI,
Chasing a stock size carby preferably Keihin, must be in good working order and fairly priced.
Thanks...

I know you said jap, but i have used 2 of these on stock z50/crf50 builds and worked perfectly each time, beats cleaning out an old corroded POS carb when you can buy one of these for under 20 bucks posted.
Carb Assembly Carburetor For Honda Mini Trail Z50 Z50A Z50R K3 K2 K1 K0 IB | eBay

Originally only bought one to pilfer for parts as i had numerous genuine carbs missing slides/caps because people don't seem to know how to remove a throttle cable from a carb so they leave the cap and carb attached to the throttle (one of my pet peeves is when i buy a bike/parts bike and the carb cap and slide is missing). But then i figured i might as well give one a go as is. Few tweaks to the air screw and it ran beautifully. Put one on a mates bike to, he'd cleaned put his carb half a dozen times, still couldn't get it to run 100% right. He was skeptical but in less than 5 mins we had his bike running better than he'd been able to in months of ****in around with it in his spare time

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back